🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Chris and Jonny

amsterdam

^what went down in that room I wonder:stunned::sneaky:

109266278_4d4d96a8d8.jpg

^

:shocked2::shocked2:

This pic is seriously dirty, Their positions, the object between them, Jonny's hand ,Chris' face, dear lordy

Yeah! I agree! Chris is basically putting himself in the right position for Jonny's moving hand to...touch his.....:bomb:

Eh, this is kind of a random thought, but it ends with a Chris and Jonny related moment so I'll put it here...

This afternoon I was going through pics on my iPod touch trying to figure out which one I should put for my background today in celebration of Chris' birthday when my little sister walked up behind me and started commenting on each saying, "That's Chris' yellow stars, and that's his piano, his microphone, his birthday cupcake.." etc. and then I got up to the pic with Jonny yawning and Chris' hand on his shoulder and without missing a beat she said, "thats Chris' Jonny" and I said "Don't you mean his guitarist or best friend?" and she said "Nope that's Chris' Jonny and Jonny's Chris."

It was rather cute.:)

I'll post it again because its so amazing

JLag.jpg

This video:dead:

The ending....:wacky:

I love Mich's video!!!! :heart:

I was so deeply stirred after watching it (if that is the correct expression??)...

Now I need to find the link to her IMP video on photobucket and I'm happy for today!!