✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris and Jonny

amsterdam

People don't seem to realise this. I am not being rude as if it is part of my personality, I'm being DELIBERATELY blunt and all of this to gain a different view on the forum. You should try it, it's fun. People show their true colors.

The nice Cobalt you may have seen last year is not gone, she will make her return soon enough. But you all seem to be taking this sudden "change of personality" seriously and berating me for it, when I am in fact pretending this change of personality.

What the fuck is the point of it all :dozey: I mean really, there isn't one. Just get over yourself and act normal ok.

Yet all I see here is you form little groups and alliances and crap and become rather disclusive.

Even if that was the case (I don't think it is really) maybe if you were nice you could be included ;).

--------

Chris and Jonny are awesome :heart:.

I'd point something out here but of course I would get the "rude" label again

People don't seem to realise this. I am not being rude as if it is part of my personality, I'm being DELIBERATELY blunt and all of this to gain a different view on the forum. You should try it, it's fun. People show their true colors.

The nice Cobalt you may have seen last year is not gone, she will make her return soon enough. But you all seem to be taking this sudden "change of personality" seriously and berating me for it, when I am in fact pretending this change of personality.

I'd never be this ridiculously rude in real life, (yes, I realise that in parts I AM being actually quite damned rude) I try and be as nice and friendly as possible. But what I've seen so far from you guys' reactions to me are rather... rude in themselves. I can see through the nicely-worded sentences and see the intended point - that I am being rude, uncivil, irrational and refusing to let things drop. Perhaps you should ignore one being rude and uncivil, politely tell them what they are doing is distasteful and they shall learn! It works with children, the mini learning human, so what's to say it can't work for the normal human? And if they continue, ignore and take necessary discipline steps. Yet all I see here is you form little groups and alliances and crap and become rather disclusive.

Take your social experiments elsewhere?

You seem like a interesting enough person, but your constant bitchiness and the way you seem to think so highly of yoursef is extremely annoying.

I'd never be this ridiculously rude in real life, (yes, I realise that in parts I AM being actually quite damned rude) I try and be as nice and friendly as possible. But what I've seen so far from you guys' reactions to me are rather... rude in themselves. I can see through the nicely-worded sentences and see the intended point - that I am being rude, uncivil, irrational and refusing to let things drop. Perhaps you should ignore one being rude and uncivil, politely tell them what they are doing is distasteful and they shall learn! It works with children, the mini learning human, so what's to say it can't work for the normal human? And if they continue, ignore and take necessary discipline steps. Yet all I see here is you form little groups and alliances and crap and become rather disclusive.

1. this is totally offtopic and it just brings negativity to this happy thread

2. if you are in a place with hundreds of people, it's natural to have "little groups and alliances"...

This IS my real life, Emma. And I'm guessing a lot of other people here would say the same. I come to this place to be with friends - people I haven't met yet and people I have already met - all friends that I care about tremendously. So I guess I just can't understand why you would be deliberately rude and uncivil to REAL people here on this board.

My 3 year old daughter already knows that being deliberately mean, for any reason, is unacceptable and that it hurts people.

That's all I'm gonna say about that.

Back to the love:heart:

coldplay27ig-1.jpg

I hope you have also told her that Chris and Jonny are lovers! :wacko:

:lol:

Well my kid knows they are close "friends" and since I don't want to explain man love just yet I'll let her think it's just that....

maybe wait until she's 4:P

Well my kid knows they are close "friends" and since I don't want to explain man love just yet I'll let her think it's just that....

probably she'll understand everything then!

kids grow up so fast these days :lol:

Was her first word Coldplay?

Does she have a Viva bib?!

That'll be may aim for when I have a child :lol:.

And illuvcoldplay, what can I say, I caught it off Mel :P.

I'll have 4 kids and I'll call them Will, Chris, Guy and Jonny... :wacky:

and if I have girls, ermm they'll have boys names :cheesy:

omg you people are crazy

melianeau.I'm love that pic

coldplay27ig-1.jpg

Me toooo :heart:

probably she'll understand everything then!

kids grow up so fast these days :lol:

I know! Darn kids:D

No her first word wasn't coldplay:P Though now she does come out of her room in the morning singing bits of LITii:lol: So cute!

3 year olds don't need bibs, Chris!! Well, mine doesn't any way:uhoh:

So, now we're passing it around like some communicable disease?? Niiiice:wink3:

There are ways to see someones true colors without having to insult them first and then see how they react. It's not necessary for you to be rude and mean to bring a little life to this board.. and if you feel that it is necessary, than that is truly messed up... all I know is that I kind of lost all respect for you the day that you told me "stick my head in a toilet" because I didn't agree with your opinion.

No her first word wasn't coldplay:P Though now she does come out of her room in the morning singing bits of LITii:lol: So cute!

3 year olds don't need bibs, Chris!! Well, mine doesn't any way:uhoh:

So, now we're passing it around like some communicable disease?? Niiiice:wink3:

Oh so her first words were something boring like "mommy"... lame! :rolleyes: :P :P.

Haha, well I kinda thought it might be a bit old for her but in my defense I couldn't think of any other baby merchandise that you might have bought :lol: :P. And for the record 95% of the bibs I saw at the concerts were being worn by people over the age of 21 :laugh4:.

Its more like a virus, it spreads without anybody knowing!! :D