DEXTER

cavenow

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL Colin Hanks is so bad at this.

edit: k, after watching five episodes I'm really enjoying the season, except the acting and scenes between the weirdo, paedo, gay couple :')

I seriously wonder why on earth they hired Colin Hanks. There are so many good actors that could play dumb, weak of the mind and fucking whiny bitch, this is beyond crap.

The idea of that killer is a good idea by itself, but they worked it wrong, they just made it shit.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I don't like where the whole story is going. The Deb is in love with Dex thing, really why? However I think that's a bit gone after (finally) getting to know the real Dexter.

I also thought the final with Travis was a bit lame. Don't know why, had expected a bit more. Good season overall though.

The last 5 minutes of the season are probably the only decent ones, which makes me incredibly sad. I will never stop saying it: Colin Hanks was the worst possible choice for Travis Marshall.

Oh btw I really don't want them to transform the geek into Ice Truck Killer v2. Seriously the only actors they got right were John Lithgow and Christian Camargo.

• 2 weeks later...
The last 5 minutes of the season are probably the only decent ones, which makes me incredibly sad. I will never stop saying it: Colin Hanks was the worst possible choice for Travis Marshall.

Oh btw I really don't want them to transform the geek into Ice Truck Killer v2. Seriously the only actors they got right were John Lithgow and Christian Camargo.

I agree Colin Hanks really was awful, he was almost as bad as Miguel Prado's character was but not quite.

• 7 months later...