✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

DEXTER

cavenow

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LiquidSky

isn't it about a killer or something though?:thinking: I've always wanted to watch this show but yeah I don't have showtime..:/

Guest LiquidSky

This show actually gets a lot of good reviews which is why I wanted to see but Showtime is expensive so yeah...

• 8 months later...

I love everything about this show!

I got hooked the moment I watch episode 1 from the first season. I haven't seen anything like it.

Dexter is the most likable serial killer ever. I just want to hug him!

The soundtrack is excellent. Michael C. Hall is a great actor. The rest of the cast are wonderful.

• 7 months later...

Has anyone seen the premiere of season 4? A pre-air leaked on the internet a couple of days ago. I loved the episode - especially

John Lithgow as the new serial killer and the return of Lundy. And the ending...wow!

Too bad we have to wait more than a month for the next episode (assuming that one doesn't leak too).

I love everything about this show!

I got hooked the moment I watch episode 1 from the first season. I haven't seen anything like it.

Dexter is the most likable serial killer ever. I just want to hug him!

The soundtrack is excellent. Michael C. Hall is a great actor. The rest of the cast are wonderful.

Wow, you took the words out of my mouth. I absolutely agree with every word. I also can't imagine but Michael C Hall playing Dexter now - he's just incredible in this role. I've been hooked right since the first episode of the first season too. Dexter's one of the best shows on tv these days imo, the writing and the acting are just superb, and the storylines somehow seem to get even better with every season.

Has anyone seen the premiere of season 4? A pre-air leaked on the internet a couple of days ago. I loved the episode - especially

John Lithgow as the new serial killer and the return of Lundy. And the ending...wow!

Too bad we have to wait more than a month for the next episode (assuming that one doesn't leak too).

I've seen the premiere of season 4 :wideeyed:

This new serial killer is already looking seriously scary :stunned: And i loved the ending too! Apart from the fact that, as you said, we've now gotta wait over a month to find out what happens :bomb: