✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

DEXTER

cavenow

I really don't see Deb killing him if she finds out.

Also I think S4 is overrated (as I think I've stated too much :lol:). I think the only real reason people think S4 was OMG SO AMAZING was cause of the finale. Most of S4 was relatively ho hum for me compared to S1 and S2. Trinity was a "good" villain I guess, but I really think the Icetruck Killer and Lila/Doakes made for better villains.

Like Chavi said, everyone's expectations were so high (too high to be reasonable, imo) coming off S4 that S5 would have to be absolutely stellar to follow it.

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:shocked2::shocked2::shocked2:

She'd never do that!

I think she would prefer kill him herself (with Dex begging her to do it) than seing his brother be put in prison and trial as a serial killer.... Death is to me this only option for Dex et Deb could 'release' him...

it's been announced there is going to be a sixth season! means we already know he's not gonna get caught in two weeks :P

They better get to working on a really good story line!:whip: :P

One thing I loved about the Ice Truck Killer was that you didn't necessarily know who the bad guy was until they proved it. Kept you wondering and guessing and stuff (although I did actually happen to guess it was Rudy the 2nd episode he was ever in, haha :awesome:).

+1 The preview was great but it turns out :dozey: And I don't quite understand the blondie's reaction/relationship with Jordan Chase :inquisitive: She's a nuts?!! (speaking of Jordan, it's weird to see him play a psycho, I'm so used to see him play Jane Austen's shy characters -in Emma and Mansfield Park- :lol: )

I guess it's called Stockholm Syndrome, so yeah, she's nuts :tongue:

it's been announced there is going to be a sixth season! means we already know he's not gonna get caught in two weeks :P

*feels relieved*

Although I kinda doubted they could end the serie in just 2 episodes

I was 100% sure something would happen between Dexter and Lumen, and here it is! What do you guys think of this?

Quinn with the blood drop on his shoe. Now's the time to frame him. :evil:

:bigcry: I like Quinn!!! WHY, WHY??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And seeing the preview for the finale, he'll get interrogated and/or arrested :\ It's really like S2 when Doakes was framed as the bay harbour butcher... :dozey:

Anyway can't wait to see how it will end up!

So you're thinking this finale is gonna end with Deb finding out and then the 6th season will be about what happens after that and would probably be the last season?

Well I don't know, that would be cool if Deb finds out because she'd understand more Dex but it's tough because I don't know if she could keep the secret because she loves her job as a cop.

What do you think ?

I don't know if she could keep the secret because she loves her job as a cop.

Yep, very true!

I dont think she could look at herself in a mirror knowing Dexter's secret and not do her job (arrest him). But I dont think she could ever turn her brother in.

Theories:

a: she finds out the vigilante theory is true and Lumen got helped by Dexter. She understands why dexter did it (as she told him she found it romantic in a way and that she would be the kind of person who'd want to kill the guys for what they did to all those girls) and now has to make a choice between covering him or turning him in. But never finds out about Dexter's past killings, so it's not too much..

b: finds out about EVERYTHING, vigilante and past killings.. and cant bear the idea of another serial killer in her life. Kills him and kills herself..

c(very unlikely!!) : finds out, turn him in and live happily ever after with Quinn and his "I told you"

d: Deb knows nothing.. Lumen dies, she did everything on her own coz someone has to take the fall (maybe the crazy girl will though). Chase dies, cant say anything about Dexter. Dexter lies again.. and keeps on killing on season 6.

or none of the above, or just a mix of them all :lol: