✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

BBC radio 1 violet hill today live pictures and video at BBC 1 radio website

CRYSTAL

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am feeling sad that i am unable to help you!

but i downloaded this video with my real player

but i don't know how to rip the video from it ,

so BBC radio 1 always have message boards though may they help you i think.

If you watched this video then you've also downloaded it, so it may still be in your browser cache. Look for a file with a name that starts with get_video?video_id=iDuP4HwfBww and copy it out to a folder and add .flv to the end of the file name. If you can then upload that file to somewhere like Rapidshare you'll make me, and a lot of other people, very happy.

EMI have taken down Jo Whiley's youtube studio video :stunned::stunned:

Brilliant Coldplay mayhem today when Chris and Johnny from the band turned up with the single 'Violet Hill'... I felt we learnt a lot from the interview...Ummm...like how passionately Chris feels about Jayz playing Glastonbury and how annoyed he is with the Glasto knockers... that the band will be playing a free gig in Barcelona as well as Brixton and Madison Square Gardens...and ummm...that's probably about it.

He refused to play in the record himself...refused to say what Violet Hill is about ...refused to answer pretty much any question. They talked about how Brian Eno taught them a lot about life, sex and music and had helped them to make the album they wanted. And they said that they wanted this to be the album that it's ok for people to like. At one time I used to dread interviewing the band because they are so contrary - by they, I guess I mean Chris. You ask questions and you get questions back...but honestly, these days they are the most fun to be around and this morning's chat was full of much laughter...

It must be incredibly scary hearing your song going out on the radio for the very first time - in fact Chris left the studio while it was playing. But the band should be confident - my instinct tells me this is the best thing they've ever done and this album is set to be a classic...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDuP4HwfBww

FLV files can be played with VLC player or, even better this:-

http://www.applian.com/flvplayer/

Once you've installed FLV Player any files with that extension will be associated with it and play when you double-click them.

If you have the original file, I would prefer that to be uploaded. People can then convert it to whatever format they want.