✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Violet Hill Video Exclusive: Tuesday 13 May On Channel 4

busybeeburns

Radiotimes.com has announced an exclusive broadcast of Coldplay's new video for the forthcoming single, Violet Hill. It will be broadcast on UK's Channel 4 on May 13 at 11.05pm.

Coldplay recently arrived in Sicily, Italy to shoot the video for the first single, Violet Hill, taken from Viva La Vida Or Death And All His Friends. It was originally thought that only 'Prospekt' was present in Italy, but Italian media has confirmed that it was the whole band, ready to film a video for the first single of the fourth album. The film set had been a very restricted area, and is located in Enna (the Italian city at the highest altitude), near Nicoletti lake.

4 Music:Coldplay: Video Exclusive

Tuesday 13 May

11:05pm - 11:10pm

Channel 4

Exclusive first screening of Coldplay's new single Violet Hill from their forthcoming album Viva La Vida or Death and All His Friends.

VIDEO Plus+: 291955

http://www.radiotimes.com/ListingsServlet?event=10&channelId=132&programmeId=78032184&jspLocation=/jsp/prog_details_fullpage.jsp

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:dance:

wow that is being the coolest month of this year for me :dance:

i second what cobalt said, someone record it please... but well i'm sure that soon someone will upload it on YT, once it will be aired ;)

just may be we'll have to be fast to watch it in case EMI will remove it.. :\ (i see how many VH audio 'vids' had been removed on YT by EMi :()

From now to June 11, 12, 16, etc - depending on where you live - we will get new Coldplay info every week!!!

for starters, new webpage, tour dates, how to win free tickets, violet hill video, a spell a yell a rebel, etc, etc, etc -

last tuesday was the beginning of an amazing year!

this time like their first show on radio 1 listening to that video on tv before like on internet will not make any non-coldplay fans or any anti-groups for Chris Martin or any other artists lower profiles than Coldplay will not get very hyper jealous and set to fire and fight on us like previously with their stupid comments and make us sick,i'll be rather precautious before that happens this time,because now i infact came to know the nature about all the beasts in this world against Coldplay.

:sneaky:after all they're meaningfull to be jealous because Coldplay are popular than them and they can never reach their status.