✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Violet Hill Video Exclusive: Tuesday 13 May On Channel 4

busybeeburns

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ahhh! YAY!! :cheesy:

music videos in general make me disproportionately happy (good ones, i mean). 9 DAYS TILL A NEW COLDPLAY VIDEO?! yes, please!! :dance:

but someone PLEAAAAASE record it if they can? half of me thinks we might get it around the same time in the US, but then again i don't think american radio has even really caught on to the song yet, so i'm not too hopeful. i know it'll be on youtube, but the question is, HOW QUICKLY?! :P

i have no patience when it comes to coldplay matters.

*squee*

I like your sig, Chelsea. Heh heh heh. :P

YAAAAAA, I can't wait for this video! Zomg!

Does anyone wanna take a guess to what it'll be like? I'm imagining black and white...

Do you think it'll be a performance piece (i.e. in my place, speed of sound) or will it tell a story? (i.e. the scientist, gpasuyf.)

I like your sig, Chelsea. Heh heh heh. :P

YAAAAAA, I can't wait for this video! Zomg!

Does anyone wanna take a guess to what it'll be like? I'm imagining black and white...

Do you think it'll be a performance piece (i.e. in my place, speed of sound) or will it tell a story? (i.e. the scientist, gpasuyf.)

I would like it to tell a story, or Yellowish, with that gorgeousness that is Chris

i hope it's a story that the guys themselves take part in, a la "talk" or the UK "trouble." i'm a firm believer in the fact that the bandmembers themselves should be the ones acting in the video. GPASUYF was good, especially because it was paddy considine, but i just like the ones with the guys playing the parts better. and when they're all involved, not just chris. as long as there are no old ladies in spandex and men in thongs, i think it'll be an improvement over the last one.

i'm good with a performance one, though, as long as it's creatively shot. i think "speed of sound" was beautifully shot and was very un-boring...actually pretty much all of their performance videos are in my opinion, so maybe i shouldn't say anything. but i think the second half of "fix you" gets a bit tedious, and "clocks" verges on it as well.

if i can find it, i'll dig up the old "if you could direct a coldplay video" thread or whatever it was called so we can hypothesize more creatively :sneaky:

It would be nice if there was just a story been told: not Chris singing or the band performing or anything. They haven't done that yet.

Shiver, In My Place, Clocks, Speed of Sound and Fix You all have performance-based videos. They are all nice, but we've had enough of that now.

Don't Panic en Trouble (Tim Hope's videos) were awesome and original: my favorites!

The other Trouble version, as well as The Scientist, God Put a Smile upon Your Face and Talk all tell stories and are nice. But it could be better.

The Hardest Part has just a strange video. Yellow is ok too.

I am really looking to forward to see what they've come up with this time :)

Guest LiquidSky

It's all coming together!!!!! I need to check on hotels, flights, etc..... I hope I get free tickets. I'm dying of excitement! :D

It would be nice if there was just a story been told: not Chris singing or the band performing or anything. They haven't done that yet.

Shiver, In My Place, Clocks, Speed of Sound and Fix You all have performance-based videos. They are all nice, but we've had enough of that now.

Don't Panic en Trouble (Tim Hope's videos) were awesome and original: my favorites!

The other Trouble version, as well as The Scientist, God Put a Smile upon Your Face and Talk all tell stories and are nice. But it could be better.

The Hardest Part has just a strange video. Yellow is ok too.

I am really looking to forward to see what they've come up with this time :)

I agree with everything you said !! :cool:

and I cant wait to see the new video !! :dance:

Great News!!! (but I have some questions though)

By saying 11.05, is it British time or CET?

Also, does anyone know if this channel is broadcasted by satellite?

I WANT TO WATCH IT LIIIIIVE!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

well i emailed channel 4 just a while ago...so hopefully they can respond...last time i emailed them about when they were going to show the twisted logic tour and they said they had no plans of showing it in the near future. the next day channel 4 announced that they were going to show it....so you never know with them