✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Violet Hill Video Exclusive: Tuesday 13 May On Channel 4

busybeeburns

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly I think british don't have that many good videos, and unfortunately coldplay is not an exception, in my opinion fix you is they're best video and this one doesn't look that good but come on, just cause of the wait it will be like the best haahaha

Hey Mig-El, Im from Veracruz too!... wow, you're the first Veracruzano I find that likes Coldplay as much as I do (well, I guess... given the fact that you are in this message board and went to the concert and all...)

On topic: I can't wait for the video either... I'm thinking that the moment Chris bangs the camera with the hammer there's gonna be another "scene" or something.... but even if the whole video is them playing in the same place it's gonna rock! :cool:

....and about K28, believe me when i tell you that not all mexicans are jerks like him.

Where did the 30 second clip come from?

I dont know exactly where did he get the video but can tell you where got it

One year ago or so, i received and email from EMI with a 2 minutes proshot video taken from one of the shows at Mexico City. Today i received another mail from EMI with the the exact same preview along with info about the new album (release date, tracklist, and so on)