✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Violet Hill Video Exclusive: Tuesday 13 May On Channel 4

busybeeburns

You mean like, the car falling out of the sky? Or how it is magically repaired in just a few seconds? :P

eh thats because the movie is in reverse... the car isn't broken before it's crashed .

good-crash-broken

<<<<<----------- reverse :)

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well this video could be their 3rd best video (after the scientist and god put a smile upon your face). Of course I can not judge with 30 seconds. I guess Chris is with a hammer because of the "when the future is architectured" line

that clocks vid of live performance is still really in my mind and also that in my place vid they shot in some studio in london that too.

and yeah shiver woah,yellow woah

trouble uk and us very nice!

don't panic suits the song!

speed of sound full of colours.

fix you ofcourse again in shot in london,

talk with robots

hardest part in miami

gpasuyf very good

scientist both reverse and backwards very brilliant

and violet hill next i have to wait and see it.

I was just in the kitchen in my house when i heard Violet Hill in the other room on the tv.So i ran into the room an saw the video on tv!!I have a channel called MTV Hits where all they do is play videos.I was freakin out!I was like they werent suppose to show until next week!!And then it cut off just like the 30 sec preview!!How mean is that!!They are even playing the preview on the channel!!I was soo mad!!

I was just in the kitchen in my house when i heard Violet Hill in the other room on the tv.So i ran into the room an saw the video on tv!!I have a channel called MTV Hits where all they do is play videos.I was freakin out!I was like they werent suppose to show until next week!!And then it cut off just like the 30 sec preview!!How mean is that!!They are even playing the preview on the channel!!I was soo mad!!

really? on mtv hits? :shocked2: I guess now I'm going to see it but it's going to be sorta hard to find the right moment

eh thats because the movie is in reverse... the car isn't broken before it's crashed .

good-crash-broken

<<<<<----------- reverse :)

You should watch the video reversed (so you'll start with the crash), then you'll know what I mean ;)

It's like good-crash-broken-good

I wouldn't worry, it'll be all over YouTube before long ;)

DAMN university!!

DAMN exams to hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I can't believe I missed this....

*breathe*

Thank God for youtube :laugh4:

*wipes brow*

gee, almost panicked there...

:kiss: love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

thanks!

hahahah the video is actually very funny......

it's typically coldplay...

trying to be serious... but they just make me laugh, especially during the piano part... "let's all bob our heads...to the beat...beat...beat..." or chris with the magnifying glass :surprised: now that's funny :laugh4: