✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Violet Hill Video Exclusive: Tuesday 13 May On Channel 4

busybeeburns

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I totally understand everyone's frustration at not seeing the video yet, but I think the sudden criticism of all the other vids is a bit harsh. They may not be the most inventive band where videos are concerned (perhaps preferring to let their music do the talking..?) but I've really liked some of their previous efforts: The Scientist & GPASUYF were inventive & stylish, and I love the simplicity of Yellow.

Let's all just be patient and enjoy it when it eventually arrives...

...I saw a video snap on youtube...it's such a weird video...I thought they were gonna do something faster or...well different...they're just standing and hitting things ...anyway it's just 40seconds, so...

I love Jonny's guitar though!...his thinline is so colourfull now!that's great:D

I still agree with people who say that Coldplay videos aren't as brilliant as their music is, but maybe they'll come up with something genious someday.

They're all good, though.

I thought the video for The Scientist was pretty amazing! One of their most powerful videos! You gotta love Don't Panic aswell where they're cooking sausages :laugh3:

I thought the video for The Scientist was pretty amazing! One of their most powerful videos! You gotta love Don't Panic aswell where they're cooking sausages :laugh3:

The concept of The Scientist is indeed awesome, but the "special effects" are lame, especially at the end.

Guest kmm1482

does look a little cheesy. but this is only 30 seconds of a three and half minute song so....

personally i give a fuck with the music videos. i have non in my pc only mp3 and live concerts the only think that matters its to watch the band play and the music of course.

I still agree with people who say that Coldplay videos aren't as brilliant as their music is, but maybe they'll come up with something genious someday.

They're all good, though.

With the exception of the Scientist, Yellow and GPASOYF. truly amazing