✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Lover in Japan (acoustic)

Hey guys. I was surfing the web and I saw an article that stated that If a person pre-ordered VLVODAAHF off of Itunes, they would get a free acoustic version of Lovers In Japan:stunned: Can anyone confirm this and if anyone has the song will they upload it please:D?

hope VLV isn't copy protected...

there would be nothing worse then buying that loverly piece of art the second it's released to find ur computer spits it right out......my cd player doesn't work either......

IIRC, EMI said they were going to stop copy-protecting, but don't quote me on that. The article was months ago.

I think drm is for Digital Rights Management or something like that

That's right. DRM is the way iTunes only allows you to play a song on up to 5 computers and only burn it a limited number of times. It also stops you from putting it on unauthorized iPods. The DRM free versions of the songs gets rid of this annoying limitation.

Thanks Maria.

It's just kinda wierd, you know? The main page articles keep saying that the downloads start immediately for Lost? and Lovers in Japan. Also, I have this feeling that it depends what country you are in.

Anyways. I hope someone uploads whatever comes out.

if you read the writing carefully this is what it means:

"Viva la Vida comes with an acoustic of the new song 'Lost!'"

1. Lost (Acoustic) will be available on all copies of the album (pre-order or not)

"Pre-order the album to receive an additional acoustic version of 'Lovers in Japan.'"

2. Lovers In Japan (Acoustic) will be available to only those who pre-order the album. HOWEVER you will receive it when the album actually comes out (not immediately after you purchase it).

"Also, when you pre-order, the title track will begin to download immediately."

3. Viva La Vida will be downloaded IMMEDIATELY if you pre-order the album.

sooo no one should be expecting to hear Lovers in Japan until the album actually comes out!

I'm buying the physical CD anyway because it's uncompressed. I can hear a difference between 320kbps and WAV when I'm using 'spensive audio 'quipment.

What would you say is the best way to encode your music using itunes ? I have mine at 256bitrate AAC.