✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The NAME GAME!

IamShado

LOL :D

Hedley. You've probably never heard of them. Super massively popular in Canada but for some reason I can't explain virtually unknown elsewhere. Through the years they've made massive hits in Canada. Why not elsewhere I wonder? They also used to be so good... Now they've completely sold out. If you thought AHFOD was bad check out their latest release. Absolutely awful with the exception of a few songs. Poppy, overproduced, etc... They were so honest genuine and amazing once upon a time, trust me you all would like some of the band's songs. Now they blend right in with the rest of the mainstream crowd. Much disappoint. :( I sometimes wonder if when people hate on AHFOD they're hearing Hedley instead... Believe me you will be glad Coldplay released what they have instead of that other crap.

EDIT: And the worst part is, they once made fun of that stuff. Now they are that stuff. So disappointing... :(

• Like 2

• Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL :D

Hedley. You've probably never heard of them. Super massively popular in Canada but for some reason I can't explain virtually unknown elsewhere. Through the years they've made massive hits in Canada. Why not elsewhere I wonder? They also used to be so good... Now they've completely sold out. If you thought AHFOD was bad check out their latest release. Absolutely awful with the exception of a few songs. Poppy, overproduced, etc... They were so honest genuine and amazing once upon a time, trust me you all would like some of the band's songs. Now they blend right in with the rest of the mainstream crowd. Much disappoint. :( I sometimes wonder if when people hate on AHFOD they're hearing Hedley instead... Believe me you will be glad Coldplay released what they have instead of that other crap.

EDIT: And the worst part is, they once made fun of that stuff. Now they are that stuff. So disappointing... :(

Yep never heard of Hedley

Young the Giant

(I had to google this one haha)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...