✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

20-Oct-08: Ottawa - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos [originally 21 Oct]

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah im pissed that i cant use my code, because im going with 4 people so it would only piss me off looking at tickets i cant buy. Not to fear, i'll be at Sports Experts at 8am waiting to buy tickets.

so i just got my tickets through the presale and managed to get row 15 floors row c so, not bad. last time they came i had row 21? and it was a pretty good view.

what kills me is that i got row 6 and went to check out and my goddamn laptop hibernated RIGHT when i was about to confirm everything. ARHHHHHHHHGGGG

i honestly was going to kill someone. whhyyy

=(

so i just got my tickets through the presale and managed to get row 15 floors row c so, not bad. last time they came i had row 21? and it was a pretty good view.

what kills me is that i got row 6 and went to check out and my goddamn laptop hibernated RIGHT when i was about to confirm everything. ARHHHHHHHHGGGG

i honestly was going to kill someone. whhyyy

=(

dude its not as bad has hainv SECTION ROW FUCKING 2! Seats 5-6! I couldnt buy them though cause im going wyh 4 people. They still have very good seats. Most people in ottawa dont buy till a week before. I'm linng up at sports experts.

ahhhh reallly? mmannn i was so sad that i'd lose my tickets again so i bought them =( and i only have one presale code =(

i suppose its alright, i'm just going to wait till saturday. ahhhhhhhhhhh i'd kill to have row 2!

I went to Sports Experts at St. Laurent at 8:30am. There were 3 people waiting. By around 9:30 thre were about 14 people, not too many. I ended up getting floor seats. Floor Section C Row 30. This afternoon they still had good seat in the 100 Level.

How did everyone do getting tickets today? We ended up using our Best Buy Presale code on Thursday and ended up on the floor. Section B Row 26. They're much better seats than what we ended up with for the Montreal show. We can't wait!

yeah, so i used my presale code and got row 15 sec C which I'm really glad i used because the best i could get was row 18 today. i don't understand where all of the other rows go. it is like they disappear into the air when the tickets go onsale haha. ah well, i'm pretty happy with my tickets.

also, i think the presale was handled very well because all presale tickets can only be picked up express (at scotiabank on the day of the concert) and I suppose this must help to ensure or at least help them from being sold or scalped (i called in to try and change the delivery method so that i could go pick them up sports experts).

Obtained two tickets via pre-sale (using Bestbuyrewardzone code).

Was told that only shipping method available was, indeed, pick-up at the kiosk at Scotiabank.

However, was also informed that tickets could be retrieved anytime (from the present moment until the night of the concert).

That way, people can avoid waiting in a long line with other pre-sale ticket purchasers.

YMMV --- Please call first, to confirm this information is actually correct, before driving all the way to Scotiabank to retrieve your pre-sale tickets.

Hope this is helpful to someone!

Obtained two tickets via pre-sale (using Bestbuyrewardzone code).

Was told that only shipping method available was, indeed, pick-up at the kiosk at Scotiabank.

However, was also informed that tickets could be retrieved anytime (from the present moment until the night of the concert).

That way, people can avoid waiting in a long line with other pre-sale ticket purchasers.

YMMV --- Please call first, to confirm this information is actually correct, before driving all the way to Scotiabank to retrieve your pre-sale tickets.

Hope this is helpful to someone!

I just called Capital Tickets to confirm, and they told me that you can only pick up presale tickets the day of the show. My information also says nothing about this, so I wanted to confirm it myself too. Just wanted to save anyone the trouble of calling!

See you guys at the show! Tickets are selling fast for an Ottawa venue. Most Ottawa shows take months to sell out and usually aren't busy unless its Sale date or weeks before show. Closest you can find now are 200L seats for 1 person.

I was out of town for the weekend and had to rely on a friend to get tickets, but she got 109, so im pretty happy. We were spoiled last time they were in Ottawa and were in row 7 or 8, so this is a little sad, but not bad at all.

TO in July and then then Ottawa in Oct! Whee!

Where are your seats you guys?

Floor C Row 30, you? It's stupid cause I was supposed to buy 10 tickets originally but because of price all but me and my friend cancelled so we wented up getting shady floor seats. If I were to have used my presale code I would have gotten Floor B Row 4!

Floor C Row 30, you? It's stupid cause I was supposed to buy 10 tickets originally but because of price all but me and my friend cancelled so we wented up getting shady floor seats. If I were to have used my presale code I would have gotten Floor B Row 4!

I got floor A, row 7, aisle seat :) And they are aisle seats closer to B - not against the boards, so I'm in the middle :)

shit your lucky. Oh well a least I got floor seats. It'll be thefirst time I see a Coldplay concert on the floor and i'm sre I can't be that far back.

The only thing you might be disappointed in, is that in Ottawa, the security is tight. You will be nailed to your place, don't try to come up front as soon as it starts.

I got row 23 seats 1 and 2 on the isle so closest to B.... Im really excited.. now comes the desision making of desiding who will be coming with me.... only the biggest fan can be chosen and I still havnt desided which friend is worthy....!!!!???? Going to be great tho cant wait!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...