✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

20-Oct-08: Ottawa - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos [originally 21 Oct]

It's 6:46pm and we're inside the arena having pizza and eagerly awaiting the start. Will keep all posted as best I can. So great to be here watching them again altho I have this feeling the show won't live up to Toronto's. There just doesn't seem to be the same amount of excitement from everyone.

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's 6:46pm and we're inside the arena having pizza and eagerly awaiting the start. Will keep all posted as best I can. So great to be here watching them again altho I have this feeling the show won't live up to Toronto's. There just doesn't seem to be the same amount of excitement from everyone.

Ahh thats exciting. The anticipation of waiting kills!!:D

Thanks for the updates!!

8pm and opening act "Stars" is still playing through their setlist. They are actually quite good and the sound is great (much better than the other opening act Santogold that they used back in the summer. People seem to be cheering and enjoying them.

8pm and opening act "Stars" is still playing through their setlist. They are actually quite good and the sound is great (much better than the other opening act Santogold that they used back in the summer. People seem to be cheering and enjoying them.

Oh I hope Stars opens up for them in Atlanta! They are one of my favorite "undiscovered" bands. ;)

You know, I just realized I could have gone to this show. My boyfriend goes to college (about a 4 hour drive away from me) about an hour away from Ottawa, so I would have had a place to stay, and I could have gone up this afternoon and missed my one class tomorrow. This is a bit disappointing... :\.

Oh well. I hope everyone has an amazing time tonight!!! :D