✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

20-Oct-08: Ottawa - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos [originally 21 Oct]

Bump. There's not much activity here and the concerts very close!

agreed... we were much livelier in the Toronto threads :P

let's make some NOISE!!!!!!!!!!!

I for one have been counting the days til the Ottawa concert (and hopefully some news on their return to Toronto in 2009 - fingers crossed).

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

just thought i'd revive this thread a bit... seeing as how this is the opening night of the North American tour (part 2) I wonder what kinds of goodies they will bring to the show? Maybe a longer setlist??? (here's hoping).. any thoughts?

okay... I will try it here...

I have very good tickets for this show (floor row 19 or something like that), and my partner just cancelled today...!!! can you believe that!!!!

So I'm trying to find a friend or someone asap just not to lose this ticket...

I asked many of my friends and am still asking them so there's still hope but, if i don't find anyone and someone on this board would like to go(which is probably a big fan as I am, and it would be a good experience, to go to a coldplay concert with someone I dont know, but knows coldplay as much as I do...) I would be willing to sell my extra ticket (I only have 2, so one for me...)

I'm from Montreal, so it would be better if this other person was from Montreal or around also. I'm a man, 22, et ma langue principale est le francais... if anyone cares...

I'm just sending this message. I don't know if someone will answer it, neither if I'll find someone in my friends to go with me...

We're friday night here, answer if you want, I'll give an answer probably tomorrow night or sunday morning to say if I have someone and if my offer is cancelled.

By the way, I bought these tickets regular price (110$ each) and I don't want to make any extra money, so my price is 110$.

And if you have a car and are willing to drive, I'll cut for gas. If not, I'll probably be able to have one.

Thanks for reading this long message, I hope it will get to the right person.

Less than 72hours before seeing coldplay live again...

Getting very excited for Monday night here in O-Town!!! Stars as an opening act is an inspired choice in my opinion! I saw them here at 'Bluesfest' in July and they are superb - they have a new release called 'Sad Robots' coming out any day now (maybe already?) and their recent 'In Our Bedroom After The War' is excellent!