June 13, 201313 yr When you're shopping at a store and Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall comes on and you're singing. Thinking no one is watching..and the sales clerks walks up to you and asks if you need any help!! :D Maybe, she didn't like my singing..:thinking: :laugh4:
June 14, 201313 yr When you sing out loud on the bus and everyone looks at you and then someone says I love that song! And you want to be best friends with anyone that knows that the song is Gravity.
June 14, 201313 yr I don't know what a Coldplay wmergency is but I'm always prepared!:D Definitely counts. I do it all the time, lol. When you're going to bed but you hear a coldplay song coming from a neighbour's so you go outside to hear it better. A Coldplay emergency may happen any time.. best to be prepared! LOL.. When you sing out loud on the bus and everyone looks at you and then someone says I love that song! And you want to be best friends with anyone that knows that the song is Gravity. Wow someone knew Gravity?! that is awesome.
June 14, 201313 yr When you have a brief exchange with Davide Rossi on Twitter and this makes you happy and giggly :D (He tweeted about an article in Repubblica (an important Italian newspaper), which said that Davide was a worldwide superstar, and he commented that it was a bit exaggerated. So I told him: "Hell yeah you're a worldwide star!", to which this awesome humble man answered: "oh...whatever! :)" and then: "However...thank you by the way! I'm truly flattered! :)" ) :awesome:
June 14, 201313 yr ^ OMG really?? That's awesome! :awesome: ^^ Wow, of course you want to be best friend with them :wacky: I wish I were brave enough to sing aloud on the bus :lol: I just move my lips!
June 15, 201313 yr Wow someone knew Gravity?! that is awesome. I know right? But I never figured out who it was. Not the best idea on my part....
June 15, 201313 yr When Row inspires you to make this thread. http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?p=5546604#post5546604
June 15, 201313 yr When you wear your MX Running Man t-shirt at your son's college freshman orientation. My 17 yr old son has won a voice scholarship and will be majoring in Music Performance.
June 15, 201313 yr When you wear your MX Running Man t-shirt at your son's college freshman orientation. My 17 yr old son has won a voice scholarship and will be majoring in Music Performance. Congradulations to your son!! :D
June 15, 201313 yr Congradulations to your son!! :D TYVM. He's such a music nerd and he's already salivating over his courses load :laugh3: The school is such a perfect match for him. I'm less worried now. Phew!
June 15, 201313 yr ^ Wow, congrats! That must be a very beautiful school :wacky: When you're at the hairdresser's reading a pair of magazines she handed you, and what do you find? Two articles about Gwyneth, one per each magazine, and in one there's also a pic with her and Chris from like 10 years ago :P
June 15, 201313 yr [/b]g.When you wear your MX Running Man t-shirt at your son's college freshman orientation. My 17 yr old son has won a voice scholarship and will be majoring in Music Performance. That's wonderful news. Congratulations!:D
June 15, 201313 yr When you're travelling by car in the motorway and you are so freaking hot but you just can't take off your seatbelt to take off your jacket, because The Scientist :uhoh:
June 16, 201313 yr When Row inspires you to make this thread. http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?p=5546604#post5546604 When you read that you inspired someone to make a thread! LOL BTW I have tried so hard with that question and failed! I will have to go back to it later! :laugh3:
June 18, 201313 yr When you drive to Irvine and remember the first time you went to see Coldplay in concert during X & Y.
June 23, 201313 yr ^ Wow, congrats! That must be a very beautiful school :wacky: [/b]g. That's wonderful news. Congratulations!:D Thank you, guys!
June 23, 201313 yr When you read that you inspired someone to make a thread! LOL BTW I have tried so hard with that question and failed! I will have to go back to it later! :laugh3: I know, right? I left Matt's book out!:bigcry: When your band plays VLV for the 5th anniversary of it going to number 1.
June 24, 201313 yr When in every dream you meet boys... Last night was my 5th Coldplay dream. That's amazing when you can be with them at least when you sleep. :rolleyes: :dozey:
June 25, 201313 yr Or when you only say "Goodbye and Goodnight" and people look at you like your crazy (especially when it's morning) OMG I always do this... I can't help myself. I thought I was the only one. People look at me like I'm crazy.
June 25, 201313 yr When your art teacher nearly makes you cry at graduation by quoting Yellow in the speech he wrote for you and says, ". . . you've reached those yellow stars, and I'm proud of you."
June 25, 201313 yr When your art teacher nearly makes you cry at graduation by quoting Yellow in the speech he wrote for you and says, ". . . you've reached those yellow stars, and I'm proud of you." AWWWWWWWWWWWW omg that's far too sweet! :') :dazzled: I'm sure he's right! :nice:
June 25, 201313 yr ^^Awwww, that's So wonderful!:dazzled: When they inspire you to overcome your doubts and fears. I'm moving to England!
Create an account or sign in to comment