✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

Bebop28

when your dad calls you Coldplay, I mean really he comes in my room and says : Hi Coldplay, and walks away ....

or when people at your school come to you (you dont even know them) and say: hey youre that Coldplay fan right??

or when you wear your self made Viva La Vida jacket to school or in the bus and everybodys staring at you

when you bought the ETIAW ep while you dont have something to listen to it with

:dance:

• 2 weeks later...

^^ I have one but it's always been broken and none seems able to adjust it :lol: So sometimes I just slide it out of its case and stare at it thinking: "Well... At least it's a very nice piece of multicoloured rounded plastic, very artsy :nod:"

:lol:

When you went on a daytrip to Saint Andrews, in Scotland, with other international students and when the train stops at Kirkcaldy on the way home, you just have to tell someone that this is where Guy Berryman is from.

I just had to.

I couldn't help myself. :disappointed:

Of course, of course, I would've done it too :nod:

When you meet a congregation which you find out to be Scottish and you would love to tell them "That's where my favourite band's bassist and my favourite actor (David Tennant) are from :wacky:" but you eventually don't 'cause you know it would be very stupid.

I was wearing a t-shirt with a huge Union Jack printed on though, so I suppose they understood how much I love all UK in general :heart:

Actually, they would always smile and be nice to me, only me out of all my family, so I guess that was why :lol: I only remembered I was wearing that tee on the way back home, and at that moment I suddenly felt very awkward. :P

LOL...

When you wish it was the new era already.. for the 15th time this week..

<mytubeelement data="{"bundle":{"label_delimitor":":","percentage":"%","smart_buffer":"Smart Buffer","start_playing_when_buffered":"Start playing when buffered","sound":"Sound","desktop_notification":"Desktop Notification","continuation_on_next_line":"-","loop":"Loop","only_notify":"Only Notify","estimated_time":"Estimated Time","global_preferences":"Global Preferences","no_notification_supported_on_your_browser":"No notification style supported on your browser version","video_buffered":"Video Buffered","buffered":"Buffered","hyphen":"-","buffered_message":"The video has been buffered as requested and is ready to play.","not_supported":"Not Supported","on":"On","off":"Off","click_to_enable_for_this_site":"Click to enable for this site","desktop_notification_denied":"You have denied permission for desktop notification for this site","notification_status_delimitor":";","error":"Error","adblock_interferance_message":"Adblock (or similar extension) is known to interfere with SmartVideo. Please add this url to adblock whitelist.","calculating":"Calculating","waiting":"Waiting","will_start_buffering_when_initialized":"Will start buffering when initialized","will_start_playing_when_initialized":"Will start playing when initialized","completed":"Completed","buffering_stalled":"Buffering is stalled. Will stop.","stopped":"Stopped","hr":"Hr","min":"Min","sec":"Sec","any_moment":"Any Moment","popup_donate_to":"Donate to","extension_id":null},"prefs":{"desktopNotification":true,"soundNotification":true,"logLevel":0,"enable":true,"loop":false,"hidePopup":false,"autoPlay":false,"autoBuffer":false,"autoPlayOnBuffer":false,"autoPlayOnBufferPercentage":42,"autoPlayOnSmartBuffer":true,"quality":"default","fshd":false,"onlyNotification":false,"enableFullScreen":true,"saveBandwidth":false,"hideAnnotations":false,"turnOffPagedBuffering":false}}" event="preferencesUpdated" id="myTubeRelayElementToPage"></mytubeelement><mytubeelement data="{"loadBundle":true}" event="relayPrefs" id="myTubeRelayElementToTab"></mytubeelement>

When you are watching the LSU vs. Ole Miss (American) football game when you see a player's name on the back of his jersey and jump up and very animatedly point to the screen and yell out loud enough for even the neighbor's hear to your family "Oh my God, look!! That player's name is C. Martin!" To which my clued in husband and kids rolled their eyes and my mostly clueless in laws said "Uh yeah...that's great..." (I then, unbeknownst to them, looked up the team roster online just to see if, by chance, his number was 42. It wasn't...)

^^^ haha!

It certainly should have been! :D:laugh3:

<mytubeelement data="{"bundle":{"label_delimitor":":","percentage":"%","smart_buffer":"Smart Buffer","start_playing_when_buffered":"Start playing when buffered","sound":"Sound","desktop_notification":"Desktop Notification","continuation_on_next_line":"-","loop":"Loop","only_notify":"Only Notify","estimated_time":"Estimated Time","global_preferences":"Global Preferences","no_notification_supported_on_your_browser":"No notification style supported on your browser version","video_buffered":"Video Buffered","buffered":"Buffered","hyphen":"-","buffered_message":"The video has been buffered as requested and is ready to play.","not_supported":"Not Supported","on":"On","off":"Off","click_to_enable_for_this_site":"Click to enable for this site","desktop_notification_denied":"You have denied permission for desktop notification for this site","notification_status_delimitor":";","error":"Error","adblock_interferance_message":"Adblock (or similar extension) is known to interfere with SmartVideo. Please add this url to adblock whitelist.","calculating":"Calculating","waiting":"Waiting","will_start_buffering_when_initialized":"Will start buffering when initialized","will_start_playing_when_initialized":"Will start playing when initialized","completed":"Completed","buffering_stalled":"Buffering is stalled. Will stop.","stopped":"Stopped","hr":"Hr","min":"Min","sec":"Sec","any_moment":"Any Moment","popup_donate_to":"Donate to","extension_id":null},"prefs":{"desktopNotification":true,"soundNotification":true,"logLevel":0,"enable":true,"loop":false,"hidePopup":false,"autoPlay":false,"autoBuffer":false,"autoPlayOnBuffer":false,"autoPlayOnBufferPercentage":42,"autoPlayOnSmartBuffer":true,"quality":"default","fshd":false,"onlyNotification":false,"enableFullScreen":true,"saveBandwidth":false,"hideAnnotations":false,"turnOffPagedBuffering":false}}" event="preferencesUpdated" id="myTubeRelayElementToPage"></mytubeelement><mytubeelement data="{"loadBundle":true}" event="relayPrefs" id="myTubeRelayElementToTab"></mytubeelement>

^:lol:

When you have a weeks-long kick on Green Eyes and only feel at peace while listening and singing along to it, especially at night... I'm helplessly addicted. :blank:

When in English class, days ago, we were dictated a little paragraph and I couldn't help but think of Coldplay at every sentence I wrote down because it was full of Coldplay-related words... Such as "sign" (Warning Sign), "chunk" (Chris once called Jonny "you big, handsome chunk of love" :heart:), "smithereens" (Charlie Brown).

When the teacher is explaining what a social group is and the first example which comes to your mind is: Coldplayers :heart:

When you enter a bar 'cause you need the toilet (lol) and you find it occupied, still you're not upset because there's Speed Of Sound on the bar's radio, so you feel pretty happy instead. :D

• 2 weeks later...