✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

Bebop28

When you go to the fair and you faintly hear something that sounds like coldplay so you pull your friend across a great portion of the fairgrounds and once you get close and it's confirmed that you were right you scream and dance and listen to the song while your friend looks at you freaked out because you heard it from that far away!

When you go to the fair and you faintly hear something that sounds like coldplay so you pull your friend across a great portion of the fairgrounds and once you get close and it's confirmed that you were right you scream and dance and listen to the song while your friend looks at you freaked out because you heard it from that far away!

That happened to me in an organic food store the other week. They were playing crappy music (but you couldn't here it that well) and then I thought I heared a Coldplay song and I was right (=. But I didn't scream.

That happened to me in an organic food store the other week. They were playing crappy music (but you couldn't here it that well) and then I thought I heared a Coldplay song and I was right (=. But I didn't scream.

It's still so exciting to hear Coldplay songs playing that you didn't turn on. :) I don't know... it's just a great feeling!:D

and when you say you bought a new album and they always say "oh, coldplay." Even when it's someone else :P

Thats what I lot of people think when I say I got a new CD. In a way it's a little annoying because I like a lot of other bands as well. However Coldplay is #1 in my book. Has been for years.

al my friends make fun of me because i'm a coldplay fan .

I hate that . :(

Same here. Most people I know listen to rap, Hip Hop, Disney Channel, Paramore (ugh!), and really popular songs that are played on the Radio 8374892374 times a day.

Oh and other bands like Hey Monday and All Time Low.

terrible isn it .

Yes. When it comes to music (where I live) far too many people are drawn into whats "popular" (And where I live Coldplay along with other British bands are not popluar at all)

Sure, theres some songs on the radio I like. Theres also a lot of songs I like from different styles of music. However Coldplay are just a bunch of "Gay boring losers who lack orginality"

I hate how people think that bands like Paramore are musical geniuses and everything that they create is a masterpiece.

Yes. When it comes to music (where I live) far too many people are drawn into whats "popular" (And where I live Coldplay along with other British bands are not popluar at all)

Sure, theres some songs on the radio I like. Theres also a lot of songs I like from different styles of music. However Coldplay are just a bunch of "Gay boring losers who lack orginality"

I hate how people think that bands like Paramore are musical geniuses and everything that they create is a masterpiece.

ya . I here (where i live) coldplay isn't bad they play it sometimes on the radio but stil there are so mutch people who come to me and ask 'do you still listen to those brittish losers' .

I mean what the hell is wrong with them .

Same here. Most people I know listen to rap, Hip Hop, Disney Channel, Paramore (ugh!), and really popular songs that are played on the Radio 8374892374 times a day.

Oh and other bands like Hey Monday and All Time Low.

Whoa.

Okay.

Ummm. This is prolly gonna catch me some flack--- but this is who I am.

I listen to rap. (Lil Wayne, TI)

I listen to hip hop. (Beyonce, Eminem)

I listen to Disney Channel. (Demi Lovato, Miley Cyrus)

I love Paramore.

I listen to the radio... about 12 different stations.

I love All Time Low, some of the nicest guys you will ever meet.

I like indie. (William Fitzsimmions, MewithoutYou.)

I like pop. (Brittney Spears, etc.)

I like alternative. (Silverstein, Bouncing Souls.)

I like hardcore. (Haste The Day, Dead Hearts.)

I like country. (Taylor Swift, Kenny Chesney.)

So.

Does that mean that I am not as a legit Coldplay fan as the rest of you? I love Coldplay. Like LOVE Coldplay... does that mean that I can't love other kinds of music as well?

No. It doesn't. Music is my life. I'd consider myself PRETTY well rounded when it comes to music and I love music. I eat, drink, and sleep music. Everything i do, revolves around music.

So before you pass judgement on someone based on their musical interests, maybe you should think about getting to KNOW the person.

Whoa.

Okay.

Ummm. This is prolly gonna catch me some flack--- but this is who I am.

I listen to rap. (Lil Wayne, TI)

I listen to hip hop. (Beyonce, Eminem)

I listen to Disney Channel. (Demi Lovato, Miley Cyrus)

I love Paramore.

I listen to the radio... about 12 different stations.

I love All Time Low, some of the nicest guys you will ever meet.

I like indie. (William Fitzsimmions, MewithoutYou.)

I like pop. (Brittney Spears, etc.)

I like alternative. (Silverstein, Bouncing Souls.)

I like hardcore. (Haste The Day, Dead Hearts.)

I like country. (Taylor Swift, Kenny Chesney.)

So.

Does that mean that I am not as a legit Coldplay fan as the rest of you? I love Coldplay. Like LOVE Coldplay... does that mean that I can't love other kinds of music as well?

No. It doesn't. Music is my life. I'd consider myself PRETTY well rounded when it comes to music and I love music. I eat, drink, and sleep music. Everything i do, revolves around music.

So before you pass judgement on someone based on their musical interests, maybe you should think about getting to KNOW the person.

Sorry I didn't mean to sound that way. I'm talking about people who only lisiten to 1 or 2 different types of music. But you listen to so many different kinds of music, and I seriously think thats awesome. It's just where I live it's very rare to know somebody who listens to everything. Everybody just listens to the same kind of thing.

I don't care for Paramore, but what I mean is all the people who I know who like them only listen to them and things that are simular, and to them anything else is to "wierd" or "stupid". I just wish that they had a more open mind.

Coldplay isn't the only thing I listen to. I like tons of bands from different styles of music (not so much heavy metal or county though)

And I’m not saying that your not a true fan of Coldplay. I probably didn’t make it clear in my previous posts, but what I was saying was about how music is where I live.

And really, as much as I don't like All time Low and that sort of thing, I think it's all right if people listen to them. Just as long as they have an open mind about music. I'm not saying that everybody should listen to every type of music. But as I said before, I think that, at least where I live, people need an open mind.

Sorry I didn't mean to sound that way. I'm talking about people who only lisiten to 1 or 2 different types of music. But you listen to so many different kinds of music, and I seriously think thats awesome. It's just where I live it's very rare to know somebody who listens to everything. Everybody just listens to the same kind of thing.

I don't care for Paramore, but what I mean is all the people who I know who like them only listen to them and things that are simular, and to them anything else is to "wierd" or "stupid". I just wish that they had a more open mind.

Coldplay isn't the only thing I listen to. I like tons of bands from different styles of music (not so much heavy metal or county though)

And I’m not saying that your not a true fan of Coldplay. I probably didn’t make it clear in my previous posts, but what I was saying was about how music is where I live.

And really, as much as I don't like All time Low and that sort of thing, I think it's all right if people listen to them. Just as long as they have an open mind about music. I'm not saying that everybody should listen to every type of music. But as I said before, I think that, at least where I live, people need an open mind.

and again i totaly agree with you .