✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

Bebop28

When you go to Costco and look at the packages with iPods on them. You swear that you see the X&Y cover on the screen, but your family wants you to keep up, so you continue shopping with them. Once the shopping's done, you quickly sneak back and you know that the screen has the cover of X&Y on it. The sound was Speed of Sound, BTW. Then you go back to your family before they get pissed off at you.

Sorry it was so much like CPRani's, her post reminded me of that. :wacko:

When you watch a concert with your friends screaming like you're actually there when you're really in your home.

Yep thats exactly how it was for me.... well I wasn't screaming that loud because it was so late at night, but my brothers thought that I'm an idiot. And one of them said that Chris AND Guy are ugly! :bigcry:

When you watch a concert with your friends screaming like you're actually there when you're really in your home.

Yep thats exactly how it was for me.... well I wasn't screaming that loud because it was so late at night, but my brothers thought that I'm an idiot. And one of them said that Chris AND Guy are ugly! :bigcry:

My parents were at a wedding reception (on a side note the bride of that wedding walked down the aisle to Life in Technicolor and her first dance with her husband was to Sparks!!!!!!:D) and it wasn't too late so we had the freedom to scream as much as we wanted which is enough to lose our voices just watching it on tv. :laugh3:

brothers :/ everyone likes to tell me that I'm stupid and that chris is ugly and guy is and will and jonny. It's annoying but they're wrong so i don't care.

THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL.

anyone who thinks otherwise needs to be pointed in the direction of this picture:

clipboard-10rg.jpg

seriously. :bomb:

That picture is a perfect argument on it's own. No one can say they're bad looking after seeing that picture. Well even before that it's still obvious that they are all great looking but that photo is a great argument!

when you hear someone saying they're music sucks, you want to go and hit them with a baseball bat xD

I agree. Unless they have a very honest opinion and have a good reason, I want to hit them with a baseball bat. Only because a lot of people who say they hate Coldplay say a bunch of bull such as "thier gay" or "Coldplay is Bedwetters music."

I agree. Unless they have a very honest opinion and have a good reason, I want to hit them with a baseball bat. Only because a lot of people who say they hate Coldplay say a bunch of bull such as "thier gay" or "Coldplay is Bedwetters music."

i've heard the excuse, "because chris martin writes on his hands." :blank::dozey: people seriously come up with some lame-ass excuses. :rolleyes:

When you hear them on the radio, and got some strange feeling of excitement, you don't have with other music.

Thats how I feel. I heared Clocks about an hour ago on the radio and I got a strange feeling of excitment, even though I already have it on a CD.

i've heard the excuse, "because chris martin writes on his hands." :blank::dozey: people seriously come up with some lame-ass excuses. :rolleyes:

Oh yeah I heared that one as well. But I love the equal sign and the tape and all that. Kind of reminds me of myself. I'm always writting on my hands.

When you go to Costco and look at the packages with iPods on them. You swear that you see the X&Y cover on the screen, but your family wants you to keep up, so you continue shopping with them. Once the shopping's done, you quickly sneak back and you know that the screen has the cover of X&Y on it. The sound was Speed of Sound, BTW. Then you go back to your family before they get pissed off at you.

Sorry it was so much like CPRani's, her post reminded me of that. :wacko:

Haha! You just cant get your eyes of it :lol:!