✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

Bebop28

that one is sad. but it hurts to hear some people say that something this important to use is just a stupid phase and etc.

I agree. I know for a fact that it's not a phase because I liked Coldplay for 9 years now. So it's really stupid when people tell me it's a "phase."

Thanks :D and yes, me and Karen had a LONG talk about his, but B.C. (before Coldplay) i was seriously depressed and was close to suicide (not saying that to get attention, just to prove my point), but now, I am just about the happiest person you could find! Coldplay is my life because they saved my life!

its not a phase

its my life!

it's the most important thing in the world to me. I'm on here more than I dunno I devote my time to anything and when I'm not on here I watch a concert, stare at a poster, listen to the music, talk about them or wish I was at a concert...oh i forgot dream about them.

it's the most important thing in the world to me. I'm on here more than I dunno I devote my time to anything and when I'm not on here I watch a concert, stare at a poster, listen to the music, talk about them or wish I was at a concert...oh i forgot dream about them.

yes,almost everything I do is about them,and I love it that way!

I love being an Official Purple Girls. I wish we could all be coldplayer friends and have a coldplayer crazy concert watching party

That would be the best:D

Hoepfully we'll at leats get to do something cool like that with our toronto pit crew next time:)

yes,almost everything I do is about them,and I love it that way!

bye! and I love it. I love being a part of the coldplaying community and obsessing over the band members and the music.

I hate being harassed for liking the music but those who have a problem with coldplay can suck it cause I don't care