✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

Bebop28

...when "Lovers in Japan" is the first thing that comes to your mind (and ears :lol:) when you see real butterflies in the garden. :laugh3:

Or they remind you of being at a Coldplay concert with the butterflies falling all around you. :) :lol:

...when you see that Coldplay is on Saturday Night Live tonight and you freak out sooo much that your cousin says they are gonna drug me so I miss it.

Haha!

Seriously! Sooo excited! Best weekend ever. Coldplay on SNL tonight, then on 60 MIN. tomorrow night!!! woooooo!

haha i had just gotten back from work, a very boring unexciting workday, i had stayed at my aunts house that night and my uncle who knows im obsessed with coldplay told me

"coldplays gonna be on SNL" and i let out a huge gasp jumped up and said

"omg yay!!!"

(my aunt looked at me like i was crzy lol)

then i got sad when he told me he was kidding

then turned out he wasnt kidding.:D

my sister and i both said" this just made my day!" stayed up till 1am.:)

i got the 60 minutes recorded yay!:D

hahah^^ :laugh3:

i use mechanical pencils :P

when you listen to green eyes and you consider buying green contacts, so you can feel special when you hear the song :shame:

haha this made me laugh out loud ....literally.:D

yup i only use mechanical pencils ....if i EVER use pencils, but i couldnt help myself:)

yup definitely appropriate

ive noticed my obsession a lot lately. that day i bought the pencil sharpener i saw there was a globe like for you desk. i took a while looking at it wondering how it would look like in my room, but somehow the smaller, pencil sharpener had more of a parachutes feel.:laugh3:

i should start counting the things i notice that could be in some way related to coldplay.

like wanting to go to a theme park that has a theme of gardens (family theme park so no real roller coasters)

the other day i remembered they have strawberry swings!!!! you ride a strawberry shaped swing!

i was gonna take a picture of me in one but i dont know whens the next time ill be able to go. so i might as well tell my idea here so that people know i noticed it first! if by any chance they know where this theme park is.

i should start counting the things i notice that could be in some way related to coldplay.

like wanting to go to a theme park that has a theme of gardens (family theme park so no real roller coasters)

the other day i remembered they have strawberry swings!!!! you ride a strawberry shaped swing!

i was gonna take a picture of me in one but i dont know whens the next time ill be able to go. so i might as well tell my idea here so that people know i noticed it first! if by any chance they know where this theme park is.

:stunned:

MUST. GO. THERE.

:borg:

1.When you find that anything someone says you can find a way to relate it to Coldplay.

2.When you watch an interview and start screaming hysterically even while a family member is sitting on you for screaming so much.

3. When you check Coldplay's blog more than 5 times every day.

4. You spend hours each day searching for new pictures you haven't yet seen of the band.

when you open up a new browser (in Safari) and on your top sites its Coldplaying.com, Coldplay.com, Facebook.com, and then Myspace :shame:

mine are like all different coldplaying or coldplay pages and my photobucket pages :lol:

when you go into banana republic and all you think is "OH MY FUCKING GOD CHRIS WEARS BANANA REPUBLIC BOXERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

:dead: