✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

Bebop28

haha :laugh3:

oh darn, i got a new one

you know your addicted to coldplay, when someone says they think about coldplay while watching a movie that has nothing to do with them, and you consider jumping in the car and driving to blockbuster to get it :wideeyed:

haha:P

:lol:

that'll happen to me when bruno comes out on dvd just for the 10 seconds at the end that chris is in! :heart:

that'll happen to me when bruno comes out on dvd just for the 10 seconds at the end that chris is in! :heart:

oh my godddd my sisters took me to see it and as soon as that song started my heart started pounding and i was shaking and i was like, what the hell? it's not like i've never sen chris before... and then he came on screen and i shrieked. i covered my mouth right after cause i was like, ohhh jeez. that was really stupid. i have a problem. everyone is gonna think i'm a freak. my sister just looked over at me like :inquisitive::rolleyes: and said, "You would." :lol:

:bomb:

THIS.

:wink3: most definitely dude :thumbsup:

:sweatdrop: just imagine :wacky:

haha omg i know the whole bruno thing i have to watch it,

it looks very like ... bruno-ish :laugh3:

typical crude humor :stunned:

:P

but anything for chrissy :rolleyes:

oh my godddd my sisters took me to see it and as soon as that song started my heart started pounding and i was shaking and i was like, what the hell? it's not like i've never sen chris before... and then he came on screen and i shrieked. i covered my mouth right after cause i was like, ohhh jeez. that was really stupid. i have a problem. everyone is gonna think i'm a freak. my sister just looked over at me like :inquisitive::rolleyes: and said, "You would." :lol:

thats one of the reasons i think my friends said they didnt want to see that movie with me! :lol:

me:

"hey guys lets go see BRUNO!"

them:

"oh yeah LETS GO. but i wouldn't really think that would be your type of movie, its pretty brutal for you :thinking:"

me:

"yeah but i have my motivation, chris martins in it! :wideeyed:"

them:

":uhoh:oh... umm i think i have to go somewhere... with ... my mom... yeah... later cole :inquisitive:"

me:

"no chrissy :cry:"

-:shame:

this one! :heart:!!!!!!

100_1292.jpg

100_1293.jpg

:bomb::bomb:!!

i just stared at it for hours!! and whenever one of my friends got there i was like "COME SEE MY CAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

and i got red because of the viva logo :wacky:

That looks so good!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

...when you see that Coldplay is on Saturday Night Live tonight and you freak out sooo much that your cousin says they are gonna drug me so I miss it.

Haha!

Seriously! Sooo excited! Best weekend ever. Coldplay on SNL tonight, then on 60 MIN. tomorrow night!!! woooooo!

OMG I SAW THEM ON SNL TOOO!!!! :dance::dance::dance::dance::wacky:

i was screaming on the phone with my best friend!!!

i was jumping up and down singing along with my face llike a foot away from my tv wihth a huge smile on my face! :D:D:D

he justt called me stupid, and say i waste my time on them :dozey:

:shrug:

amazinggg :mellow:

im going to miss 60 mins, cause i have to work :cry:

ive seen that before not snl thouhg:wideeyed:

THANK YOU BROOKEY! :heart::hug: