✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

Bebop28

Oh My God you are so lucky!!!

HAHA!

he seriously looked so much like chris!!!

I'm pissed i didn't talk to him.

He was reading a book and i didn't want to interrupt!

But i hope i see him again soon.

It was at school. so i'm hoping i'll run into him again.

:D

That's a good point, and atleast I wasn't judging anyones musical taste, I was just saying how sad it is that there aren't any IN MY OPINION good bands coming to Finland and stuff, so don't feel offended by my message, and sorry for saying bad about paramore if you like them :D

Oh no, hun.

I know you weren't.

I wasn't directing that to anyone in particular. I was just saying that to people in general who have a problem with what other people listen to.

I think it's amazing that people listen to so much different music.

It's beautiful, really. Makes the world go 'round. :)

Totally cool.

Sorry I didn't mean to sound that way. I'm talking about people who only lisiten to 1 or 2 different types of music. But you listen to so many different kinds of music, and I seriously think thats awesome. It's just where I live it's very rare to know somebody who listens to everything. Everybody just listens to the same kind of thing.

Thank you... and I understand... I know people who just listen to one type of music and consider themselves a music genius.

I don't care for Paramore, but what I mean is all the people who I know who like them only listen to them and things that are simular, and to them anything else is to "wierd" or "stupid". I just wish that they had a more open mind.

Amen.

Coldplay isn't the only thing I listen to. I like tons of bands from different styles of music (not so much heavy metal or county though)

Fair enough. It's not for everyone.

And I’m not saying that your not a true fan of Coldplay. I probably didn’t make it clear in my previous posts, but what I was saying was about how music is where I live.

No hard feelings. :) :)

And really, as much as I don't like All time Low and that sort of thing, I think it's all right if people listen to them. Just as long as they have an open mind about music. I'm not saying that everybody should listen to every type of music. But as I said before, I think that, at least where I live, people need an open mind.

Well, I obviously have a pretty open mind. Haha. But people you know, might not. I don't know. Like I said --- so many kinds of music is beautiful. :)

Same here. Most people I know listen to rap, Hip Hop, Disney Channel, Paramore (ugh!), and really popular songs that are played on the Radio 8374892374 times a day.

Oh and other bands like Hey Monday and All Time Low.

My friends listen to Tokio Hotel and I admittedly used to like them but I definitely do not claim any like of them anymore.

when you hear someone saying their music sucks, you want to go and hit them with a baseball bat xD

I was hanging with a few guys in my class once and a friend called me and my ringtone is "Life in Technicolor ii" and this one guy goes, "Is that... Coldplay?!?!" kind of in a disgusted tone. And I was like "Um, yes! Why?" And he goes "Chris Martin is a faggot..."

I could of punched him right there.

When you hear them on the radio, and got some strange feeling of excitement, you don't have with other music.

I GO NUTS WHEN THEY ARE ON THE RADIO!!!! Because I never hear them on the radio, possibly once every 2 weeks. HAHA! So, like SoS was on yesterday and I blasted it and danced through my house.

When you're able to hear Clocks from a mile away

When you think a package of Coleslaw says Coldplay and you instantly want it

When your brother is able to fool you every time with "Look it's Chris Martin!"

When you sub consciously turn on your ipod and play 'Death and all his Friends'

When you're in a store you go straight for the cd's to see how many Coldplay albums they have

When you look through magazines for pictures or tidbits of Coldplay

When you meet someone named Jonny, Chris, Guy, or Will you freak out.

When you're able to hear Clocks from a mile away

When you think a package of Coleslaw says Coldplay and you instantly want it

When your brother is able to fool you every time with "Look it's Chris Martin!"

When you sub consciously turn on your ipod and play 'Death and all his Friends'

When you're in a store you go straight for the cd's to see how many Coldplay albums they have

When you look through magazines for pictures or tidbits of Coldplay

When you meet someone named Jonny, Chris, Guy, or Will you freak out.

Those are good ones. Most apply to me