✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

Bebop28

When the fact that todays photo blog made us make a record amount of posts makes you wanna scream and jump as loud as you can, but you can't coz every's sleeping and that makes you wanna cry but then you listen to LITii and remember the fireworks @ Stockholm and CAN'T STOP SMILING AND THINKING OF CHRISSY ♥

nighty night everyone! today: lol=lots of love :kiss:

we did?! that's awesome!

...You are also addicted to Coldplay if you went to a concert and memorized the set list.

I've done that! When I went to the Indy show, my friend had backed out last minute so I gave my ticket away (on here, actually) last minute. So at one point my new seat buddy said he was going to go use the restroom, and it was during The Hardest Part, so naturally I said, "Wait, you can't go now! Viva is next! :o"

I couldn't tell if he was impressed or weirded out. ;)

when you spend 2 or so hours worrying if the birthday cake you just baked for yourself will affect the custom edible pictures of Guy and Chris you made because there is a small crack in the surface! Seriously, it might upst their perfect faces! I'm considering baking another cake....

when you spend 2 or so hours worrying if the birthday cake you just baked for yourself will affect the custom edible pictures of Guy and Chris you made because there is a small crack in the surface! Seriously, it might upst their perfect faces! I'm considering baking another cake....

Lol Emily I love you:)

So did you bake anohter?

Pictures!