✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

Bebop28

You know you're obsessed when you write I love Chris and Guy all over everything and say it out loud, and forget that your 20 something cousin's name is also Chris. That makes him weirded out, for he is not a Coldplay fan and doesn't know why i write I love Chris all over everytihng!

You know you're obsessed when you write I love Chris and Guy all over everything and say it out loud, and forget that your 20 something cousin's name is also Chris. That makes him weirded out, for he is not a Coldplay fan and doesn't know why i write I love Chris all over everytihng!

Thats why I'm thankful that I don't know anybody named Chris, Guy, Jonny, or Will.

I find that to be simply hilarious. Your poor cousin he should meet me I'll scream I LOVE CHRIS all day and I won't bother to stop and explain things to him! :laugh3:

You know your addicted to Coldplay if you have gone to a concert and think about it everyday multiple times.

LOL yeah:D

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when you go to a concert, but one is absolutely just NOT enough for you so you and your 2 coldplay obsessed friends must beg and plead their parents for a loan for pit seats to another concert occuring 2 months later as well as a ride there, which is about 3hrs or so.

Um, what's the a purple girl?

Here I am again with my cluelessness.

Um...lol it's a long story, but me and my 2 friends got pit seats to the Toronto Coldplay concert and we were wearing homemade purple "I love Coldplay" t-shirts, and while we were waiting in line to rush to the front of the pit as fast as possible, the security tried to have others who got there after us to go ahead of us in line. So this awesome guy Matt that was wearing a homemade blue Chris jacket pointed at us and shouted "they were here, the purple girls, they were here already" and then he started up a chant of "purple girls, purple girls" and everybody in line started chantng it! And it worked too, the security guards backed off. It was truly an amazing moment in our lives:D

Um...lol it's a long story, but me and my 2 friends got pit seats to the Toronto Coldplay concert and we were wearing homemade purple "I love Coldplay" t-shirts, and while we were waiting in line to rush to the front of the pit as fast as possible, the security tried to have others who got there after us to go ahead of us in line. So this awesome guy Matt that was wearing a homemade blue Chris jacket pointed at us and shouted "they were here, the purple girls, they were here already" and then he started up a chant of "purple girls, purple girls" and everybody in line started chantng it! And it worked too, the security guards backed off. It was truly an amazing moment in our lives:D

That's awesome. :) I really really really wish I had friends who loved Coldplay as much as I do.

I have to admit now:

They are my life.

I can't tell people that because my mom thinks I'm crazy already (if you read before, I needed an intervention)

but I can't go 5 minutes without thinking about them.

I'd say 85% percent of my life is Coldplay, 15% is performing arts (I love doing plays).

That's awesome. :) I really really really wish I had friends who loved Coldplay as much as I do.

I have to admit now:

They are my life.

I can't tell people that because my mom thinks I'm crazy already (if you read before, I needed an intervention)

but I can't go 5 minutes without thinking about them.

I'd say 85% percent of my life is Coldplay, 15% is performing arts (I love doing plays).

NO WAY. If my life were put into a pie chart, it'd be exactly the same! Performing Arts, and Musical theatre! Whoo! And my mother thinks I'm crazy...and they are my life...and I try not to bring that up to my friends too often...haha :laugh3:

I wonder if my dad ever knew I liked Coldplay... random thought....

My dad was always like a Rolling Stones fan haha.

He passed away about 4 and a half months ago though. :/ and Coldplay songs have helped me a lot.

I remember the day he died, I went over to my aunts, and I was just completely overwhelmed and defeated so I just sat on the couch and sang Strawberry Swing to myself... it was a peaceful moment, I tell you.

NO WAY. If my life were put into a pie chart, it'd be exactly the same! Performing Arts, and Musical theatre! Whoo! And my mother thinks I'm crazy...and they are my life...and I try not to bring that up to my friends too often...haha :laugh3:

You're my twin, haha.

My friends hate when I talk about them, so I try not to bring it up either.