✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

Bebop28

Like seriously, literally, i have not listened to any song by anyone else but Coldplay for 2 months or more now. Except maybe Elbow and of course live at their concerts i hear opening bands.

me too!

unless you count when I happen to be in the car and beth plays her crap on the car stereo but I don't so... :)

I've been having a very coldplay centered time now too between my two concerts..But I think i'll go back to normal at some point which is like 70% of my music time is dedicated for Coldplay and the rest 30% for all other bands :P sounds good eh? :dance:

That seems like a good balance. You'd be doing a lot better than me at being balanced.:D

When you're soooo bored in class that you start writing lines of their songs on your books and the equal mark on your hand :P.

I do this way to much.

When I'm bored I get looseleaf and write down all their lyrics..:cool: And one time at school I DID draw the equal sign on my hand, and only my Coldplay friend noticed and started laughing :laugh3: She said "wash it off!" and I said "Why?" and she said "Because you don't donate to Oxfam!" and I said "BUT I WANT TO BE LIKE CHRIS!" :D