✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

Bebop28

I think I'm gonna do it and wear it the first day of school :smug:

*Mumbling in the hallway*

"THAT looks like Chris Martin's jacket..."

"She's so cool..."

great idea! i feel like i should be 'inspired' (or steal from...which ever way u wanna look at it:D lol) from it.

u know you're obsessed with coldplay when...

-you start appreciating scotch tape more..because it reminds you of the Scottish bassist of coldplay, guy berryman

that's kind of random isn't it?

When this is your conversation in the car:

my mother said "I can't wait until school starts and you focus on things other than coldplay" and I said "who says that'll happen when school starts" and she replied "if your grades go down i'll...take coldplay away from you" and I said "um...how will you do that" she said "I'll take away your ipod" and I said "I can still play the songs in my head and I have dvds and posters and the internet" and she said "I'll find a way"

my mother said "I can't wait until school starts and you focus on things other than coldplay" and I said "who says that'll happen when school starts" and she replied "if your grades go down i'll...take coldplay away from you" and I said "um...how will you do that" she said "I'll take away your ipod" and I said "I can still play the songs in my head and I have dvds and posters and the internet" and she said "I'll find a way"

Haha that would happen to me!! My mom thinks I'm absolutely nuts... just like the rest of my family!

Haha that would happen to me!! My mom thinks I'm absolutely nuts... just like the rest of my family!

mine too my family would like to slap me repeatedly :shrug:

I'm happy though

i really don't understand how she could "take coldplay" from me... it doesn't make sense. I'd be very upset not to be able to listen to them on my ipod though,,,

I seriously laughed out loud when I read this! Our Mothers are alike :D

How old are you?

@maggy:I love that jacket!!!!:D

When you're at the park on the swings and you hallucinate seeing Jonny with Violet at the park and even though the whole situation is ridiculously impossible you still almost fall off of the swing and break your neck.

I'm 14 turning 15 on October 30! Haha we are so close in age!

And at least you're a purple girl! I have no friends who are Coldplay fans.

I'm 14 turning 15 in February :) and I have ONE friend who got me INTO Coldplay, but she never wants to talk about them...I think she's mad I'm obsessed now, and stole her thing. :dozey:

I know the feeling. No, not you Katie, you are awesome!!!!!!!!I mean when i was obsessed with the Beatles my brother would always be all "if it weren't for me you'd never like them". which is obviously not true. Anyway i don't think turning someone on to any band is an accomplishment. A lot of times all they need is to be exposed to the music in some way. Chances are they would love the music if only they heard of it. Like my parents never listened to Coldplay so i never heard it until about a year ago.

I'm 14 turning 15 in February :) and I have ONE friend who got me INTO Coldplay, but she never wants to talk about them...I think she's mad I'm obsessed now, and stole her thing. :dozey:

That's dumb!

I converted Karen and Emily but I don't think they stole anything from me!

that sucks I wish everyone had at least one coldplay fan friend to obsess with :/

we are very close in age that's cool :)

I know I'm very jealous of you guys hahaha. My friends want to slap me everytime I talk about Coldplay.

Seriously you have no idea how much I want a Coldplay friend.... as weird as that sounds I need someone like that.

haaha aww that sucks. If i turned someone into a coldplay fan i'd be proud about it!!!!!!!!!!!! this site is great because even if you don't have friends in "the nondigital world" who like Coldplay here there are so many!

I know I'm very jealous of you guys hahaha. My friends want to slap me everytime I talk about Coldplay.

Seriously you have no idea how much I want a Coldplay friend.... as weird as that sounds I need someone like that.

my sister put me in a headlock and sat on me screaming at me for screaming and jumping up and down soo much watching interviews and concerts