✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

Bebop28

when you think you might be a stalker:shame:

Lol I'm pretty much sure that I'm a stalker:\. But hey as long as I'm not bothering any of them I say it's ok:)

I'm not balanced at all :shrug:

Hmmm....well then I guess we are similar:D

:lol:same here we're unbalanced in a good way:P

Exactly:smug:

hahah yes!! I'm getting multiple personalities here...... sneaking in things i don't know I'm typing apparently. I love being crazy though, especially stalker kind of crazy!

So do I! The feeling of knowing you're crazy and acting on that craziness is just great:D

When you plan to get 'The Escapist' or 'Mrs. Chris Martin' on your year 10 t-shirt...

:P

Though, seriously: anyone have any cute suggestions for what I could put on my shirt to represent my Coldplay love? xD

what is a Year 10-shirt? :D

When you plan to get 'The Escapist' or 'Mrs. Chris Martin' on your year 10 t-shirt...

:P

Though, seriously: anyone have any cute suggestions for what I could put on my shirt to represent my Coldplay love? xD

How about having "OCD: Obsessive Coldplay Disorder" put on it?:P I've always loved that phrase!:D

:(I know it's bad but, when you wish that at school on Sep. 11th that instead of having a moment of silence, everyone would sing happy birthday to Jonny.

EDIT:And when you're watching a movie and one of the people happens to be named Chris and you flip out every time his name is said!

EDIT numero dos:When you're saving photos from your friend's party onto your computer and you keep accidentally naming them "christopher"