Jump to content
🛒 SHOP THE NEW CHRISTMAS LIGHTS COLLECTION 🛒
Bebop28

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

Recommended Posts

I have 88 but I have to do a few downloads today so it'll most likely increase :)

 

and God only knows how many interviews and just random coldplay videos i have!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've been having a very coldplay centered time now too between my two concerts..But I think i'll go back to normal at some point which is like 70% of my music time is dedicated for Coldplay and the rest 30% for all other bands :P sounds good eh? :dance:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I've been having a very coldplay centered time now too between my two concerts..But I think i'll go back to normal at some point which is like 70% of my music time is dedicated for Coldplay and the rest 30% for all other bands :P sounds good eh? :dance:

 

That seems like a good balance. You'd be doing a lot better than me at being balanced.:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
When you're soooo bored in class that you start writing lines of their songs on your books and the equal mark on your hand :P.

 

I do this way to much.

 

When I'm bored I get looseleaf and write down all their lyrics..:cool: And one time at school I DID draw the equal sign on my hand, and only my Coldplay friend noticed and started laughing :laugh3: She said "wash it off!" and I said "Why?" and she said "Because you don't donate to Oxfam!" and I said "BUT I WANT TO BE LIKE CHRIS!" :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yeah I don't think you have to donate to Oxfam to be a supporter of it! The equal sign is just to get people to go to the website out of curiousity!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
That seems like a good balance. You'd be doing a lot better than me at being balanced.:D

 

I'm not balanced at all :shrug:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not right now either..I haven't listened to a single song that's not Coldplay in like..2 weeks atleast..NO I did listen to Snow Patrol-Run once! It's so good I had to hear it one morning :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wish I could be balanced!...I sometimes feel ashamed when people ask to see my ipod..."Well let's see you have..."Coldplay, Coldplay, and oh look, more Coldplay" :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

we're all like a bunch of crazy people that try to convince each other we are NOT crazy!!!! :laugh3:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hhaha I don't even know how that got on there! I have no idea what it is!!!! Scarryyyy.......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hahah yes!! I'm getting multiple personalities here...... sneaking in things i don't know I'm typing apparently. I love being crazy though, especially stalker kind of crazy!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...