🛒 SHOP THE NEW CHRISTMAS LIGHTS COLLECTION 🛒
Bebop28

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

I have 88 but I have to do a few downloads today so it'll most likely increase :)

and God only knows how many interviews and just random coldplay videos i have!

I've been having a very coldplay centered time now too between my two concerts..But I think i'll go back to normal at some point which is like 70% of my music time is dedicated for Coldplay and the rest 30% for all other bands :P sounds good eh? :dance:

I've been having a very coldplay centered time now too between my two concerts..But I think i'll go back to normal at some point which is like 70% of my music time is dedicated for Coldplay and the rest 30% for all other bands :P sounds good eh? :dance:

That seems like a good balance. You'd be doing a lot better than me at being balanced.:D

When you're soooo bored in class that you start writing lines of their songs on your books and the equal mark on your hand :P.

I do this way to much.

When I'm bored I get looseleaf and write down all their lyrics..:cool: And one time at school I DID draw the equal sign on my hand, and only my Coldplay friend noticed and started laughing :laugh3: She said "wash it off!" and I said "Why?" and she said "Because you don't donate to Oxfam!" and I said "BUT I WANT TO BE LIKE CHRIS!" :D

yeah I don't think you have to donate to Oxfam to be a supporter of it! The equal sign is just to get people to go to the website out of curiousity!

That seems like a good balance. You'd be doing a lot better than me at being balanced.:D

I'm not balanced at all :shrug:

I'm not right now either..I haven't listened to a single song that's not Coldplay in like..2 weeks atleast..NO I did listen to Snow Patrol-Run once! It's so good I had to hear it one morning :D

I wish I could be balanced!...I sometimes feel ashamed when people ask to see my ipod..."Well let's see you have..."Coldplay, Coldplay, and oh look, more Coldplay" :P

we're all like a bunch of crazy people that try to convince each other we are NOT crazy!!!! :laugh3:

Hhaha I don't even know how that got on there! I have no idea what it is!!!! Scarryyyy.......

hahah yes!! I'm getting multiple personalities here...... sneaking in things i don't know I'm typing apparently. I love being crazy though, especially stalker kind of crazy!