✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

Bebop28

Haha some good ones there...

Another of mine is the fact that I seem to be seeing the number 42 EVERYWHERE it seems to pop out at me from the wierdest places!

And whenever someone says they're cold, I always have to say 'play', the words juat don't sound as good by themselves :D

I'm exactly the same! But we're all proud Coldplay nerds, aren't we? ;)

I'm basically collecting the number "42" - everytime I see the number 42 I have to take a picture of it!

Okay...so you know you're addicted to Coldplay when your husband has a dream about Coldplay (the band that I have dragged him all over the country to see 3 times)...in this dream Chris Martin met him at a college, picked him up in his car, gave him water, and dropped him off at a hotel. lol... it gets better....my husband, in the dream, noticed that Chris Martin had song lyrics written all over his arms...hahah....and then my husband tried to get him to sign something for me, but they couldn't find anything to sign... lol now, that's love. :)

Everytime I'm reading a book and get to page 42, I draw a heart around the number 42 :uhoh:

i did that last week at my english academy!!! :lol:

when my teacher said: ok, go to page 42... I freaked out and screamed: YAY 42! and everybody was like :thinking::inquisitive::lol:

JONNEH!

Did you know the guy who discovered the first dinosaur was William Buckland?

And one of my brother's frogs is named William. The other is Henry. William is all laid back while Henry's jumping and swimming around.

Should've named the other one Chris instead of Henry. :laugh3:

Your also addicted when you want to do something 42 related on the 42nd page of your art book for school.

When you have an assignment in art to take a number and turn it into a person or animal, and you have no problem coming up with a number:laugh3:.......