✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

Bebop28

- You have every song by Coldplay live just to hear Chris talk for a few seconds.

- Recorded a Coldplay interview and hear it over and over again while your in class.

- You draw the equal sign on your hand and spend hours working on it trying to make an exact replica of Chris hand but really never get to it :)

- When you check EVERYDAY on your cable guide if they'll ever show a Coldplay special on T.V

- When your at the supermarket and hope they'll air a Coldplay song.

- Think of them when you see an Apple,Butterflies or anything yellow.

- Can't help to smile when you think when Chris said something funny on an interview.

- Can't help to smile when you hear a song by them on the radio [who hasn't]

- Yell at the T.V when you watched the MTV awards and Coldplay didn't win for "Best Music Video"

- Laugh your ass off when you say on Family Guy when Peter showed the list of celebrities he hates and Chris Martin came up six Times.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bke080Q4S6c]YouTube - Celebrities Peter doesnt like[/ame]

when your best friend buys the october version of q magazine for you :wacky::dance:

and when you wear a coldplay shirt on picture day :lol:

:heart:

Oooh I want one!

- You have every song by Coldplay live just to hear Chris talk for a few seconds.

- Recorded a Coldplay interview and hear it over and over again while your in class.

- You draw the equal sign on your hand and spend hours working on it trying to make an exact replica of Chris hand but really never get to it :)

- When you check EVERYDAY on your cable guide if they'll ever show a Coldplay special on T.V

- When your at the supermarket and hope they'll air a Coldplay song.

- Think of them when you see an Apple,Butterflies or anything yellow.

- Can't help to smile when you think when Chris said something funny on an interview.

- Can't help to smile when you hear a song by them on the radio [who hasn't]

- Yell at the T.V when you watched the MTV awards and Coldplay didn't win for "Best Music Video"

- Laugh your ass off when you say on Family Guy when Peter showed the list of celebrities he hates and Chris Martin came up six Times.

YouTube - Celebrities Peter doesnt like

Congratulations you're officially obsessed!:D:thumbsup:

What's your name, so I can begin to treat you like I treat everyone else on the site-like family:D:P(I really do though)

Thank you! I'm trying to get used to it myself. I can't even recognize my own posts anymore. :laugh3:

Hahaha yeah the smae thing happens to me. I also can't recognize your posts:laugh3:

when things like 'buckin', 'coldplay', 'chris martin', 'jonny buckland', 'will champion', 'guy berryman', 'coldplaying' .... always suddenly appear on your tekstbooks and stuff :D

That happens to me sometimes. But what you said made me think of something that happens to me even more often:

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when you continuously imagine that you hear things like "Coldplay", "Chris", "Martin", "Berryman" "Will", "Jonny", "J", "Miller", "Champion", "Phil"(lol really anything related to their names) as well as imagining you hear things like"nappies", "paltrow", "yellow", and "viva". Honestly, I hear an endless number of things that sound like Coldplay related words to me:laugh:

:stunned:OMG ME TOO!!!!:wacky:was it your pep rally too?!

I don't know about Grace, but for me it was just a regular phys. ed. class. We always have music going in gym:)

Oh, and I just thought of another:

When you and Emily are at the mall and you walk into JCPenny and you hear that "Talk" is playing on the loudspeaker and you look at each other and scream in quite an odd-sounding and just a bit too loud for public :D

:laugh3::laugh3:

katie every time I scroll down and pass your past ,I dont know its you because of your new avi! I'm so used to the old one:lol:

Haha Grace and I were just talking about this It's treu, I know. I can't even recognize my own posts!:P

But I just had to change it. I love that blue collared shirt like berrygirls love the red shirt:P:D

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when you literally spend the entire 2 periods in Chemistry/lab today thinking about Chris wearing that blue shirt(I'm seriously obsessed with it now).

:laugh3::wacky:well Chris does look damn sexy in it!!:wink3:

and Guy in the park:bomb::sweatdrop::dead:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you knowu you're addicted when you get Wedding Bells stuck in your head and you try to imagine what the rest of the lyrics are like:wacky:!

Yes, yes he does:wink3:

Agh I know! Guy in the park and Chris outside(was he also at the same park?)was completely and totally: :bomb:

When you're watching TV and since you're on coldplaying it's really been more like backrground noise, but all of a sudden you hear this lady say "Gosh Will" and you immediatly fling your head up.

I'm hard wired to notice it when anyone says anything that I can relate to Coldplay:D It's honestly sort of creepy:confused:

But truthfully I'm quite proud of my abilities:smug:

I don't know about Grace, but for me it was just a regular phys. ed. class. We always have music going in gym:)

I take fitness/dance and aerobics and we were using exercise bands and she always turns on music to keep on beat and she turned on Billie Jean... and I was just doing a goofy fangirl smile the whole time. :D

Then she turned on crappy rap music. :(

When like your every update on facebook is coldplay related :D (or atleast 90%:rolleyes:) I can feel how annoyed all my friends are about it :D but thank god I gave some coldplayers commenting on them there too :heart:

Everytime I post something Coldplay-related people comment saying "Coldplay sucks" or "Stop talking about Grace" or "You would, Grace"

and When it isn't Coldplay related people will say "Is it about Coldplay, Grace?"