✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

Bebop28

i was watching the south bank show coldplay thing when i remembered i had to see this movie. so i forwarded it to "wedding bells". last time i saw casablanca, it was in french and i didnt get it so if i had understood it i would have kept watching the south bank show instead.darn.

how can He be happy with Her???????????

:\ well I guess his happiness is all that matters............

but seriously WHY....:lol:

I don't know!!!! Iwonder the same thing about Chris and Gwenyth.........

But still I'm going to try(and probably fail:() to be happy for him, because I love him that much:smug:

I didnt eat dinner cause I felt sick after that....

Awwwww:hug:

Anette's the name and i wish Martin was my last xD

Hahaha yeah Anette, don't we all:laugh3:

That happens to me sometimes. But what you said made me think of something that happens to me even more often:

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when you continuously imagine that you hear things like "Coldplay", "Chris", "Martin", "Berryman" "Will", "Jonny", "J", "Miller", "Champion", "Phil"(lol really anything related to their names) as well as imagining you hear things like"nappies", "paltrow", "yellow", and "viva". Honestly, I hear an endless number of things that sound like Coldplay related words to me:laugh:

:P hah

look what I found in my tekstbook dutch today !!

25hokmh.jpg

29p2f02.jpg

:stunned::stunned::stunned::stunned:

When you're spending your evening making your way through the giant amount of fanfics of Coldplay there are on this site, instead of doing your Chem project even though you're going to be busy almost all weekend and will hardly have any other time to do it, because it's due Monday...........