✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

Bebop28

Haha

Nice wall by the way!

My mom keeps calling Coldstone Creamery (a local ice cream parlor) COLDPLAY Creamery! :laugh3: Imagine if Coldplay had their own ice cream parlor! They'd have strawberry ice cream with Scottish Strawberryman sauce drizzled on it! XD

Your addicted to Coldplay when 42 is your favorite number.... and you get excited EVERY TIME you see it... even the 42nd page of a book....l

Everytime I'm reading a book and get to page 42, I draw a heart around the number 42 :uhoh:

YESYESYES! OMG, I thought I was alone! Thank God for you guys <3

Ooh, ooh, and there would be Strawberry Swings everywhere that we would be able to sit and eat our strawberry ice cream with Scottish Strawberryman sauce drizzled on it in! :D That would totally ruin my economy xD

Sorry I haven't been on this thread in awhile, I have got nothing to say!!!

Until today:

When you freak out because:

A. You are at the orthodontist and Viva la Vida starts playing on the radio there. :D

B. Your theology teacher talks about whether half full or empty is the glass.

"Neither have full nor empty... is the glass!"

Sorry that I'm always posting stuff that happens in my school day but...

when you go insane smiling strangely at your friends because your Chem Honors teacher feels the need to say Don't Panic in his class...every day...multiple times.

When your english teacher says...and I quote, "I never said it was easy" and your thoughts instantly go to the scientist.

And last...

When you are doodling in Spanish half paying attention to the things you already know, and the teacher asks "Why do you all think that I had you do these questions instead of the first part?" and the person in front of you says "Because it's the hardest part" and if anybody in the classroom paid you any attention they'd see your head instantly look straight up making a strange excited face.

Sorry that I'm always posting stuff that happens in my school day but...

when you go insane smiling strangely at your friends because your Chem Honors teacher feels the need to say Don't Panic in his class...every day...multiple times.

When your english teacher says...and I quote, "I never said it was easy" and your thoughts instantly go to the scientist.

And last...

When you are doodling in Spanish half paying attention to the things you already know, and the teacher asks "Why do you all think that I had you do these questions instead of the first part?" and the person in front of you says "Because it's the hardest part" and if anybody in the classroom paid you any attention they'd see your head instantly look straight up making a strange excited face.

Karen, you have a new ... uh what do we call them on here? Avatar? Picture?

I need a new one. :lol: