✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

Bebop28

Your addicted to Coldplay when your way too sick to go to Homecoming tonight so your going to eat lots of popcorn while watching Live 2003, and also listen to all thier songs and stay on this forum for the durintation (sp?) of the dance..... wow that was a mouthful

@Amy thats awesome you have chracter day! You should be a Coldplay fan freak.

@Coldplaying@Hogwarts: Thanks!

:kiss:I hope you get better Sam!

:lol:yeah I will!!!:wacky:

When you go to the record shop and you see all the Coldplay CD's on a row, and you smile when you see them :).

Then later on when you've looked through the shop you go back to the CDs and see that they're not standing straight, so you fix them up and then you leave the store :lol:!

When you go to the record shop and you see all the Coldplay CD's on a row, and you smile when you see them :).

Then later on when you've looked through the shop you go back to the CDs and see that they're not standing straight, so you fix them up and then you leave the store :lol:!

:laugh3:aww,I would do the same thing

I subscribe. You can probably buy it at barnes and nobles.

The issue is about on-set photos and stuff. It's a great pic.

oh thanks!:Dhow much was it?

I randomly shout 'CHRISSY' at random points during the day. Whenever a song by them comes on the radio, I turn up the volume full blast. My favorite number is 42. My favorite colors are purple and YELLOW. I think my principal looks like Will, my vocal ensemble teacher looks like Chris, my academic strategies teacher looks like Guy, and this other teacher I don't have looks like Jonny. I have only Coldplay songs on my iPod. I wish Daniel Radcliffe could learn to sing then join Coldplay.

DEAR GOD I'M OBSESSED.

I randomly shout 'CHRISSY' at random points during the day. Whenever a song by them comes on the radio, I turn up the volume full blast. My favorite number is 42. My favorite colors are purple and YELLOW. I think my principal looks like Will, my vocal ensemble teacher looks like Chris, my academic strategies teacher looks like Guy, and this other teacher I don't have looks like Jonny. I have only Coldplay songs on my iPod. I wish Daniel Radcliffe could learn to sing then join Coldplay.

DEAR GOD I'M OBSESSED.

55% of my iTunes library is Coldplay.

I just did the math.