✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

Bebop28

instead of studying for my big psychology test and my geology test im here on coldplaying.com and coldplay.com and figuring out how to convince my mom to let me go to the coldplay concert in mexico.

also everytime i try to study for geology and i come across a limestone rock i lose focus cuz i think about coldplay.

when the day the latin american tour was announced you went on coldplay.com in history to check it out and pretty much the first thing you say is "there's a show on chris's birthday!!!!!"

:heart:

i screamed it and there's a chris in my class and he was sitting near me :uhoh:

When you wish SOOOOOOOOOOOO badly that you could go to that concert because you would have the BEST sign for Chris and you would scream so ridiculously loudly, like evn louder than usual, so that there's no way he wouldn't notice you.

When you're driving in your car with your family and you pass a street sign that says "Berryman Road" and you scream VERY loudly, casuing your family to yell at you, but you don't care because it was necessary to scream in that situation.

When on the same night you and your family are at a restaurant and "Talk" comes on and you scream excessively loud-again-and your family yells at you-again-but you still don't care because that reaction was once again necessary, and you then proceed to sing the entire song quite loudly.

When you wish SOOOOOOOOOOOO badly that you could go to that concert because you would have the BEST sign for Chris and you would scream so ridiculously loudly, like evn louder than usual, so that there's no way he wouldn't notice you.

When you're driving in your car with your family and you pass a street sign that says "Berryman Road" and you scream VERY loudly, casuing your family to yell at you, but you don't care because it was necessary to scream in that situation.

When on the same night you and your family are at a restaurant and "Talk" comes on and you scream excessively loud-again-and your family yells at you-again-but you still don't care because that reaction was once again necessary, and you then proceed to sing the entire song quite loudly.

a sure symptom of OCD :dozey:

Your addicted to Coldplay when you get stuck having lawn seats but you wait in line for over 4 hours... and then when the security lets you in you RUN LIKE THE WIND to find a spot, and then your happy to find that you ran fast enough to be right in front of the lawn by the C stage.

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when you and your friend use "Took my love down to Violet Hill" as a euphemism for sex and do not think it is weird in the list.

When you are in physics class and you hear "Speed of Sound" and the opening bars start to play in your head.

When every time anyone says the word, "Yellow" you tell them to, "Look at the stars, look how they shine for you."

When you are talking about how terrible celebrities are and then say, in an innocent child's voice, "You know who has never done anything wrong? Chris Martin, Guy Berryman, Will Champion and Johnny Buckland" and, to this day, are not ashamed of it.