✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

Bebop28

I posteed this on the Sign up for the "Official Nappies Petition Project" thread but I think It also looks fine here . ;)

there was a music performance in my school today . thy where telling us how the music evolved over the years and they played little bits of that music (live) .

they played bits of the beatles , the rolling stonnes , Bob Dylan , Jimi Hendrix , Led Zeppelin , The Sexpistols , The Police , Michael Jackson , U2 , ...

sadly enough they didn't even mentioned coldplay . but the guy playing the guitar had a fender jazzmaster just like jonny :D . I stared at that guitar for the whole presentation . :rolleyes:

but the last song they played was . . . . . . . . 'sexy back'

and of course I coudn't help it . I sang our Nappies song . the guy sitting next to me thought I was a fool . but I don't care :P

.. when your parents want to forbid listening to Coldplay (which they can't, I still have my MP3 ^^)

.. when you can't get a Coldplaysong out of your head after you heard a word that has to do something with the title.

.. when you want to wear your VLV-shirt, and never take it off.

This may sound a bit weird, but if you can really say anyhting about the band, even critizie them ( I havent done that before, but yeah).

I think if someone is able to critize something they love, it's really true love. That you really can speak freely about the band without doubting your love for them even though you critizie them.

I posteed this on the Sign up for the "Official Nappies Petition Project" thread but I think It also looks fine here . ;)

there was a music performance in my school today . thy where telling us how the music evolved over the years and they played little bits of that music (live) .

they played bits of the beatles , the rolling stonnes , Bob Dylan , Jimi Hendrix , Led Zeppelin , The Sexpistols , The Police , Michael Jackson , U2 , ...

sadly enough they didn't even mentioned coldplay . but the guy playing the guitar had a fender jazzmaster just like jonny :D . I stared at that guitar for the whole presentation . :rolleyes:

but the last song they played was . . . . . . . . 'sexy back'

and of course I coudn't help it . I sang our Nappies song . the guy sitting next to me thought I was a fool . but I don't care :P

Hahahaha that's awesome:thumsbsup::D

When you plan to skip school on Friday because of the Coldplaying hour @ absolute radio on Thursday :sneaky:

(we have activity day on friday so I won't miss anything :lol:

I hate activity days at school)

That's something I would probably want to do. Luckily I don't have to because 11PM in the UK is only 6PM here, so I'll be alright:)

This may sound a bit weird, but if you can really say anyhting about the band, even critizie them ( I havent done that before, but yeah).

I think if someone is able to critize something they love, it's really true love. That you really can speak freely about the band without doubting your love for them even though you critizie them.

I agree:)

When you're learning about the French Revolution in Global and you watch this video about it and literally the first thing the video shows is that "Liberty Leading The People" painting that's on the cover of VLVODAAHF and you smile like a complete idiot and have to keep yourself from making any odd noises out loud and for like half the class period you can't control yourself at all even though it wasn't even a big deal and you're usually good at practicing obsessive coldplay disorder control at school.

When you get really annoyed at school today because you get a tweet on your phone from coldplaying saying that there was only 1 hr left to submit songs for the absolute radio playlist but you have absolutely no opportunity to submit anything because it was like 1PM and your're at school until 2.