✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

Bebop28

when at work all you do is fantasize about the day that chris martin happens to go to that store you work at and you get to help him. and talk to him!

also when you are laughing out loud cuz you remember something funny related to chris martin. and then people ask why u are laughing

when you have over 200 coldplay songs on your iTunes (on this computer only, I still have some more on the other one..) and for example 8 different versions of In My Place :lol:

Where did you find all of those? :stunned:

I dunno I just have like many different concerts and stuff (+those weird lullaby versions lol :lol:) on this other computer I am on now I have.. 216 but I don't have that good concert Anna just sent me..I'd really love to listen to it now and I don't have it here :(

When you say lullaby do you mean this?

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/ROCKABYE-BABY-COLDPLAY-LULLABY-RENDITIONS/dp/B000GY72JC]Amazon.com: ROCKABYE BABY - COLDPLAY LULLABY RENDITIONS: Music[/ame]

Thier pretty wierd. But thier better than most lullabys.

When the day after your first Coldplay concert you turn on the T.V. and SCREAM because it shows the music channel and Life In Technicolr 2 is playing, along with pictures and facts about Coldplay!!! And then you ramble on and on about the concert and how they were 3 feet away from you!

When you buy your Coldplay Rolling Stones bag and you failed to notice the writing on the bag (such as how it mentions fall out boy and the dukes of hazzard).. until quite recently because you are so into looking at the picture of the band.... and you owned the bag for about 3 months.

When the day after your first Coldplay concert you turn on the T.V. and SCREAM because it shows the music channel and Life In Technicolr 2 is playing, along with pictures and facts about Coldplay!!! And then you ramble on and on about the concert and how they were 3 feet away from you!

yup i still do that. i ramble about how close i was to whoever new person i meet who knows about coldplay. and i repeatedly tell my cousin who then tells me "okay you can stop making me jelous"