✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

Bebop28

I wish my teachers would pick on me as weird as that sounds! :rolleyes: My english teacher complimented my bag, and that's the most anyone has ever acknowledged Coldplay to me :dozey:

:kiss:Kendall!its okay:nice:

In my English textbook look what I saw!!

411JZGEVTVL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA240_SH20_OU01_.jpg

my heart almost stopped!:wacky:Saw 42 everywhere:D

:dance:Sam which posters and shirts?

I can`t post links because I'm using internet on the Wii )=

But I got the LiTii shirt and the poster where it's black and white but theres color on the tape on Chris's fingers.

Oh, and the Live 2003 CD/DVD.

I have a teacher as well at the university who likes Coldplay...for one of the lessons he brought some CDs because we were planning some commercials so he showed some music for us. And guess what the first track was...It was Talk....and I was the only one who knew it, I also began to sing.:laugh3: It was a great thing to start the day with early in the morning. :)

When you decide to dress up like Chris Martin for Halloween. (i'm going to decorate my military jacket with random strips of fabric, wear my Viva La Vida shirt, black skinny jeans, and Converse.)

I was considering that, but I have to make a jacket!

Your addicted to Coldplay when your way too sick to go to Homecoming tonight so your going to eat lots of popcorn while watching Live 2003, and also listen to all thier songs and stay on this forum for the durintation (sp?) of the dance..... wow that was a mouthful

@Amy thats awesome you have chracter day! You should be a Coldplay fan freak.

@Coldplaying@Hogwarts: Thanks!