✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

Bebop28

So, I'll be there! I'm really looking forward to that.

And I'm glad that there are already you two who are talking to us :)

:kiss:we're always here:D

Ah me and Amy are always here! :P:D:D

And yes during the LA tour it will get busier again! ;) I'm soooo looking forward to that!

And if they announce a DVD then it'll also make people come here more I bet :curtain:

:smug:yes we are!

I know!!!!!!!!!!!!:bomb:I want that Wembley DVD,maybe you and other coldplayers are in it?!;)

Nice to know that you always could get some really nice conversating/obsessing done then! :) :D:P

:lol::Dyes,you can!!!

you have such little faith in me!? I didn't post it as a matter of fact.

When you use your chorus period to discuss....Guy related things and have a freaky coldplay fantasy (that is shared with Emily) involving the Aladdin medley your chorus is working on...:laugh3:

:bomb:again,I wish I could be there!:lol:

oh I might be going to NY for thanksgiving:)

oh definately!! FIX YOU is the song! :D the guy kept camera manning me and the people next to me :P (i think I just came up with a new wordy :rolleyes:) I think the mans name was Bob? I'm not sure tho :P

:wacky:

:laugh3:it sounds familiar!!:lol:but I dont think it is a word!:P

hmm Bob eh?

Any chance you'll stop by Buffalo?:P

When you think "Chapman"="Champion".

When you've decided that writing fanfictions are going to be the way you deal with waiting for new Coldplay material.

Any chance you'll stop by Buffalo?:P

When you think "Chapman"="Champion".

When you've decided that writing fanfictions are going to be the way you deal with waiting for new Coldplay material.

hopefully:dance:

I thought the purple girls lived in Depew?

:goofy:I probably need to look at a map:laugh3:

hopefully:dance:

I thought the purple girls lived in Depew?

:goofy:I probably need to look at a map:laugh3:

Depew is a very small town that's close to Buffalo. If you do happen to go there by any chance, we really should meet up at some point:)

When you got the text from twitter on you phone in school today about the Latin American tour and the only thought you had in your head was "YES! More new photos!!!!":D

Depew is a very small town that's close to Buffalo. If you do happen to go there by any chance, we really should meet up at some point:)

When you got the text from twitter on you phone in school today about the Latin American tour and the only thought you had in your head was "YES! More new photos!!!!":D

:dance:okay cool!yeah!!!!!

:lol:mew pics:bomb:I cant wait!!!!!!!!!

i posted this in another place, but it deserves to be here:

so, to begin, my german teacher is insane. hes just hyper and crazy, really. all the time. and im like, the opposite of a teacher's pet for him. he just picks on me all the time. not in a mean way, just in an annoying way. when i told him why i was leaving before wembley, he told me he had never heard of coldplay before, and were they death metal?:lol: i told him no, of course, and descibed them to him. he said they sounded like they would be really good, and that i should burn him a cd. i said HELL NO, because he would just play it during class, in one of him many attempts to embarass me publicly. youd have to know him to understand:lol:

so ANYWAY, ever since i got back from london he has just been talking about coldplay to me all the time, usually in front of class. like, "ohhh, gabrielle cant do this assignment, because shes too busy loving cooolllllldplay!!" and stupid stuff like that. but TODAY, it was hilarious.

he always uses my name for examples of grammar and stuff in his powerpoints. so today, we were having a lesson on passive and active voice, and OF COURSE, i was in the example. except this example was different..

it said: "Gabrielle schriebt ein Liebesbrief an Jonny Buckland."

which means: "Darcy is writing a love letter to Jonny Buckland."

i laughed so hard. and so did my friend next to me, who knows jonnys name. i was just cracking up, and everyone was like.. "whos jonny buckland?!" but i was too busy laughing to answer. i was so surprised he actually LOOKED THEM UP, just to further his picking-on-darcy agenda:lol: and to add on to that, the next part of the slide popped up and it was a picture of coldplay. aaahh, my life:lol:

anyways, sorry that was massive. i just thought coldplaying had to know:lol:

[/thread]

so, to begin, my german teacher is insane. hes just hyper and crazy, really. all the time. and im like, the opposite of a teacher's pet for him. he just picks on me all the time. not in a mean way, just in an annoying way. when i told him why i was leaving before wembley, he told me he had never heard of coldplay before, and were they death metal?:lol: i told him no, of course, and descibed them to him. he said they sounded like they would be really good, and that i should burn him a cd. i said HELL NO, because he would just play it during class, in one of him many attempts to embarass me publicly. youd have to know him to understand:lol:

so ANYWAY, ever since i got back from london he has just been talking about coldplay to me all the time, usually in front of class. like, "ohhh, gabrielle cant do this assignment, because shes too busy loving cooolllllldplay!!" and stupid stuff like that. but TODAY, it was hilarious.

he always uses my name for examples of grammar and stuff in his powerpoints. so today, we were having a lesson on passive and active voice, and OF COURSE, i was in the example. except this example was different..

i laughed so hard. and so did my friend next to me, who knows jonnys name. i was just cracking up, and everyone was like.. "whos jonny buckland?!" but i was too busy laughing to answer. i was so surprised he actually LOOKED THEM UP, just to further his picking-on-darcy agenda:lol: and to add on to that, the next part of the slide popped up and it was a picture of coldplay. aaahh, my life:lol:

[/thread]

:o Damn I wish my teachers were like that! :lol: He really sounds crazy, LOL!

:curtain:

[/thread]

I have a teachers kind of like that, and my Spanish teacher has shown pictures of them before, on 3 occasions... :p

In the beggining of the Year he couldn't remember my name so, he called me 'Coldplay Girl' Occasionally. :rolleyes:

Then when were being taught how to use: ¿Cómo se dice ____ en español? (Meaning: how do you say ____ in Spanish?)

I asked "¿Cómo se dice Airplane en español?"

And he said: "Oh, i thought you would ask how to play Coldplay in Spanish!" and half the class asked what Coldplay was and he played Clocks (The kind of Spanish/Cubin version) to the class during our test. :laugh3:

----

And then in English I'm probably one of my English teacher's favorite students (I'm a total teachers' pet :laugh3:). And I was reading some sort of Romance poem in a Girl's PoV about this Jan Brown guy or whatever.

But instead I read: And How I loved Jon Buckland instead of Jon Brown and everyone laughed at me. :p

then one day while he was humming Viva la Vida as he walked into the English room... And then someone shouted "Coldplay sucks!":laugh3: and he's like "Coldplay doesn't suck! :angry:"... And it was hilarious... :laugh3:

My Spanish etacher is so wierd!!! :laugh3:l":

He plays with dolls!!! :lol:: http://candiaspanish.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=2009-01-01T00:00:00-08:00&updated-max=2010-01-01T00:00:00-08:00&max-results=4

You have pretty cool teacher Darcy!! :lol::laugh3: And Stargirl you too! Awesome :P

I don't have such an awesome teachers as you guys, but one of them have talked about my obsession to Coldplay in front of a class when I wasn't there. :D I'm not sure what exactly did he say, but it was before Wembley gigs so in the end he said something about me going to Wembley. And everyone had discussed about me and Coldplay then. :thinking: :D

oh, I love such stories :)

well, my teachers don't know my obsession for coldplay, but that I 'm totally Robbie Williams - obsessed. So when there was his comeback this august, my music-teachers asked me when school started how I like his new song. :)