🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

Bebop28

when u find out that fix you is going to be in the movie new moon the sequel to twilight and u start screaming and yelling because u think the song couldn't be more perfectly fit for that movie...

Seriously?! Omg that IS perfect!!! Woo hoo-november 20,2009 new moon! though i kinda hated this book so we'll see how the movie is...

did you know that stephenie meyer listened to coldplay while writing the books?? they were on her playlist, along with muse :). she has good taste

Seriously?! Omg that IS perfect!!! Woo hoo-november 20,2009 new moon! though i kinda hated this book so we'll see how the movie is...

did you know that stephenie meyer listened to coldplay while writing the books?? they were on her playlist, along with muse :). she has good taste

u hated this book this is my order of books...

twilight, breaking dawn, new moon, eclipse..although for me twilight and breaking dawn are tied for #1

u hated this book this is my order of books...

twilight, breaking dawn, new moon, eclipse..although for me twilight and breaking dawn are tied for #1

yeah i agree about twilight and breaking dawn, though there were some parts of breaking dawn that annoyed me, mostly when it was from jacob's point of view when bella was pregnant and she was like i love jacob even though i'm married to edward, who i love. if i have a boy i'm naming it edwardjacob. yeah cause that won't cause problems....:rolleyes:

how could eclipse be last? that one was so good! and yes new moon kinda sucked-edward was gone forever! :bigcry:

yeah i agree about twilight and breaking dawn, though there were some parts of breaking dawn that annoyed me, mostly when it was from jacob's point of view when bella was pregnant and she was like i love jacob even though i'm married to edward, who i love. if i have a boy i'm naming it edwardjacob. yeah cause that won't cause problems....:rolleyes:

how could eclipse be last? that one was so good! and yes new moon kinda sucked-edward was gone forever! :bigcry:

idk eclipse just seemed kind of boring i mean i still liked it a lot just my least favorite but still a favorite!!! i just wanted to finish it real fast to get through it the plot or middle part just seemed to stretched out...

Hah, I abviously have CP as my computer background.

ANd you know how when you click and drag you can make that blue square on your dektop.

Sometime I sit there like enchanted or something, just repeatedly making squares over them or specifically Chris's face.

Just staring.

Then I realize what I'm doing, and how much time I've wasted. (not that much, maybe like a minute or two), but still.

Then I stop.

Hah, I abviously have CP as my computer background.

ANd you know how when you click and drag you can make that blue square on your dektop.

Sometime I sit there like enchanted or something, just repeatedly making squares over them or specifically Chris's face.

Just staring.

Then I realize what I'm doing, and how much time I've wasted. (not that much, maybe like a minute or two), but still.

Then I stop.

ha ha:)

Even I do it sometimes.

but then I have to check to see that my Mum isnt around coz then she'll start teasing me.

I even have Chris's photo as my phone wallpaper.:D

Is it too much?

When you buy all Coldplays vinyls twice so you have on set to play and one set to keep in MINT condition. :-) By all i meen Parachutes, AROBTTH, X&Y, VIVA, Prospekts.

-Jesse-

AND when you download the songs played before coldplay goes on just so you can recreate the excitement of the show. :-D