✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

Bebop28

i wish coldplay would appear in my dreams! :cry:

then again, i dont usually have dreams. :\

Thanks I'm not the only one who doesn't have dreams...:(

Chris appeared one time in my dreams... but I want each night!:D What else to be in a good mood all day long? :)

And I can't brainwash my sister, Coldplay's her favorite band too! Even my dad (who usually listen to classic music:thinking:) said that Chris has an exceptional voice :) I was so happy! So nobody to brainwash...

When you're in drivers ed and your teacher mentions a project we're doing later in the year about planning a road trip and the first possible scenario that comes to your mind is a coldplay road trip!:lol:

And then when you have a hockey meeting after school and you talk about the summer team camp and then when it hits you that you won't be anywhere near a computer for 5 days (which means no coldplaying/coldplay for 5 days) you start truly freaking out!!:bigcry::bigcry:

For Coldplay, you can have your mp3 with you... but coldplaying!!!!! I think you should prepare psychologically for that terrible privation!:lol:

I know I'll have my ipod, thats what I did this past summer! But I can't check updates on coldplay.com. And being away from coldplaying......will be a complete disaster!! I don't wanna have to think about what will happen:bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry: Ok let's look at the bright side......maybe I'll be too exhausted, tired, and sore to even think about it??

when you think you're cat looks like will champion.

Is that even possible?:thinking:

When you fly home from London and your gate number is 42, and you think: YES, I have the Coldplay gate!! :angel:

BILD1153.jpg

"Those who are dead, are not dead..they're just living in my head.."

:P

LOL I think I would have spazzed :lol:

You know your addicted to Coldplay when you quote Square One at your graduation...

" You're in control

Is there anywhere you want to go?

You're in control

Is there anything you want to know?

The future's for discovering

The space in which we're traveling"

:P

When you automatically think this will be about Coldplay.

http://www.citynews.ca/news/news_31365.aspx

Haha, that's fantastic!!

Makes me nostalgic for Toronto. You live downtown?

edit: to stay on topic, this exchange just happened in my chat: (I'd been lurking for about half an hour without talking)...

----

Ki'Sak : of course, that was 42 days ago

07:20 PM

Novah : did someone say 42? >.>