✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

Bebop28

When you see for the first time the LiT ii clip on the TV and your dad seems interested, so interested that he seats down to look at and begins to laugh:laugh3: and then you think "look at my babies, aren't they the best?" and you feel soooooo proud of them ;)

When you sing all the day long "I am your baby's daddy" and your little sister becomes crazy and begins to say obscenities about our last night together:laugh3:

haha i already showed my 8 year old sister coldplay and i put all 230 songs i have of them on her computer which includes albums, bsides, eps, etc...she walks around the house humming spies her currently favorite song which changes like every 2 weeks..

i wish i had someone to show coldplay to. i tried showing my friend, but she didnt get very interested. she didnt diss them or anything, she just didnt really catch on to it. :dozey:

ive shown four of my friends coldplay.

one of them loves them.

one of them only likes viva la vida or death and all his friends.

one of them acts like she hates them, but sometimes i can hear her listening to the stuff i ripped onto her computer when im on the phone with her.. hahahah.

one of them will only listen to yellow.

ive shown four of my friends coldplay.

one of them loves them.

one of them only likes viva la vida or death and all his friends.

one of them acts like she hates them, but sometimes i can hear her listening to the stuff i ripped onto her computer when im on the phone with her.. hahahah.

one of them will only listen to yellow.

yah, the one i showed only likes viva (the song) and clocks.

typical :dozey:

yah. true fans are the ones who know and love the less popular songs...along with the more popular ones.

i hate it when people are just like "OMG VIVA LA VIDA!" and they dont know or like any other songs by coldplay. :angry:

I HATE THAT!!

I'm trying to brainwash my friend, so far she created an account on here(without me tell her to) but she hasn't been on much, i need to fix that.

and one of my friends is starting to like coldplay thanks to me! she told me on friday that she stole all of her brothers coldplay cds:) and now she's listening to a rush of blood to the head. she loves the scientist! and agrees that its beautiful, "like i said":D that's all she's told me so far.

I just got my 13 year old cousin hooked!

She's in 8th grade, and she saw my Chris bracelets and i gave her 3 of them since i ordered more. And now she is going to order some. And she had me burn her all the cd's. And now she loves Chris!

Whooo!

:D

^It was my dad who got me into Coldplay 4 years ago.

and now I've brainwashed the rest of my family too:wink3:

It was my brothers who hooked me!

But now they don't like them as much:(:confused:

you want to listen to their music even when you've got a huge migraine, and can't stand any sound whatsoever!

Coldplay usually helps my headaches go away! :laugh3:

I don't really get migraines though. But I did have a huge headache all over my head (sharp pain the back, lots of pain in the front, big pain in the sides) for 5 days without it going away. Coldplay was the only thing that made me feel a little better, well besides sleeping.:lol: