✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

Bebop28

^Oh that happens to me a lot, except that instead of being in a car, it's when I just get off the bus and am bout to enter my house. I have to learn to calculate my time in the bus to listen to the right songs til the end :lol:

When I leaved the bus, my headphones stayed in my ears... but it was very windy and therefore they were blew away...

it was scary, how they were flying in front of my, but I just wanted to finish the Coldplay-Song! But that wasn't possible :sneaky:

YKYATCW...

1. You run out of words to describe them and so start making words up / end up coming out with incoherent noises because 'perfect' doesn't even cover it any more.

2. Aside from washing it, you've worn nothing but your new MX tee since last week!!! :laugh3:

3. You have a stupid grin on your face if someone evens mention Coldplay, and when you see them on TV/hear them on the radio, you jump/dance like a crazy person and start a party for one in your house!!! :D

YKYATCW...

1. You run out of words to describe them and so start making words up / end up coming out with incoherent noises because 'perfect' doesn't even cover it any more.

2. Aside from washing it, you've worn nothing but your new MX tee since last week!!! :laugh3:

3. You have a stupid grin on your face if someone evens mention Coldplay, and when you see them on TV/hear them on the radio, you jump/dance like a crazy person and start a party for one in your house!!! :D

Everything so true, especially that!

When you go against your best judgement and install the dangerous Expat Shield on your computer so you won't miss Coldplay playing Charlie Brown on the X Factor. It was well worth the risk. LOL

I did this as well. Tsk. Immediate spam windows - could not stand it and uninstalled it the second the performance was over! Was worth it -- minus all the choppy feed bits :rolleyes: