✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

Bebop28

^ we HAVE TO speak in a British accent in our lessons!! :D :D

When you've listened to some live versions so much that you laugh in advance for what Chris is gonna say, or you integrate his words to the songs like other lyrics :lol:

(For instance at the beginning of GPASUYF during their gig for BBC radio 1 Student's tour, "Where do we go to fall from grace ? I got that line wrong" or at the beginning of Shiver "We wrote it together in Jonny's bedroom...It was as...It was as sexy as it sounds" or during Politik in AmexUnstaged live in Madrid "Give me Jonny on guitar, give me Guy on bass, yeah!" )

Oh, you know the live version of "Violet Hill" at Pinkpop 2011?

"If you love me, won't you let Jonny know..." :D :D

"I hear (1) the sound (2) of the ticking of clocks (3), who remembers (4) your face (5) who remembers (4) you when you (6) are gone (7)" (A Whisper)

1. ... Jerusalem bells a ringing... (Viva La Vida)

2. Do you hear my heart beating, can you hear that sound... (Gravity)

3. Closing walls and ticking clocks... (Clocks)

4. Was a long and dark december, from the rooftops I remember... (Violet Hill)

5. God put a smile upon your face... (GPASUYF)

6. ... try your best, but you don't succeed... (Fix You)

7. Maybe the streets alight, maybe the trees are gone... (ETIAW)

Yes, I have nothing to do :D

YKYATC

if every time you try to write "when" you automatically continue with "you try your best but you don't succeed.." whether you sing it and completely forget what you were going to write, or continue writing it down. :D

if you bought a plain white or flesh colored long sleeved shirt so that you can paint a red v on it with the hope of imitating Chris' shirt during the Viva era.

:D

When you have that kind of discussion with your brother, a non-Coldplay fan:

Brother: So, at what time are you planning to go the concert on September 2nd ? (I have standing tickets in the golden circle for their gig in Paris next year) The doors open at 6 PM.

Coeurli: No way I'm going at 6 PM

Brother: Right (thinking : 6, 6.30 PM to have a good spot)

Coeurli: I'm going very early in the morning, like 7 AM, maybe earlier

Brother: WAAAT ? :o

He told that to my sister and my parents, who didn't get it, even after I explained how early people come. It's weird, I mean they paid for me to have a great ticket but they don't care if I don't have a great spot ? :uhoh:

Anyway I don't care, I'll be on my own (and 18 years old), so I'll do whatever I want and come as early I want :p:D

Ok.. this might be well off topic, but I will ask anyway:

Does anyone of you know how to get over Coldplay addiction??? Not entirely ofcourse, but just to get me through my exams next month:inquisitive:

I need to concentrate on studying people & I'm doing terrible at it now:confused:

Ok.. this might be well off topic, but I will ask anyway:

Does anyone of you know how to get over Coldplay addiction??? Not entirely ofcourse, but just to get me through my exams next month:inquisitive:

I need to concentrate on studying people & I'm doing terrible at it now:confused:

i'm sorry to tell you, but there is NO WAY. absolutely none.

the best thing to do is just take little Coldplay doses after you study as a reward!