✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

Bebop28

When you're washing dishes while watching a tv programme about technology and it suddenly starts to talk about an app about the Charlie Brown cartoon, so you start giggling and you're almost crying like a fangirl because of the coincidence :')

Also, while I was having dinner tonight the ETIAW video played on a music channel which rarely has recent stuff...

And then, this afternoon I finally met a Coldplayer who lives near me! :cheesy:

When you start the TV and there is Coldplay-promotion :D :D

When you are scared to hear a Coldplay-song to often, because you are soooooooo scared, that you could get tired of it (I know, this could not happen... but it's a terrible imagination!)

Actually, it happened to me a few years back. I had to take a break from their music since I was getting tired of some songs, but after a few months I fell in love all over again!:heart:

you got tired with them?! how?

i've been listening to their whole discography for 7 months non stop to celebrate all the livestreams and MX!! :D

should i stop for a while or??

i dont wanna get tired of their songs! :(

I've been a fan for 10 years,lol. I love them dearly, and listened to them non-stop for 7 years. I got to a point where I knew every note,lol. But no. Don't stop listening to them! Even if you DO get tired of them and need a break, you'll always love them and will always come back to them. :D

There's just no other band like them anymore. :heart:

ive been a fan for a long time too, and ive found that i naturally take breaks from coldplay. and after i dont listen to them for a while i realize i miss them, and i go back to listening to them nonstop. so yes, even if you ever get "tired" of them, youll end up coming back to them. they are just that amazing! :heart:

you know your addicted to coldplay,

when you are considering going to Chicago to see them, even though you already have tickets to see them twice near where you live! but thinking ill have three bracelets from the shows, makes me happy :P

when you have a Chris Martin/Coldplay quotes book and you read it when you are sad. :)

Chris is hilarious! When i am sad, i just read this book, or listen/watch interviews ,or say "Who's Coke is the Pepsi?" and i crack up for an hour! :D

You have a book ? I want it! :wideeyed:

When you've listened to some live versions so much that you laugh in advance for what Chris is gonna say, or you integrate his words to the songs like other lyrics :lol:

(For instance at the beginning of GPASUYF during their gig for BBC radio 1 Student's tour, "Where do we go to fall from grace ? I got that line wrong" or at the beginning of Shiver "We wrote it together in Jonny's bedroom...It was as...It was as sexy as it sounds" or during Politik in AmexUnstaged live in Madrid "Give me Jonny on guitar, give me Guy on bass, yeah!" )