✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

Bebop28

:hug: I feel sorry for you ;'(

Awww. :( :hug:

If you ever feel neglected

If you think that all is lost

I'll be counting up my demons, yeah

Hoping everything's not lost

Oh no... I'm sorry too. :(

It's so unfair, sometimes the casual fans easily get tickets and the huge fans don't.

Yeah, you're so right. :( So many of us didn't make it... So many...

Thank you :heart: :hug:

Yeah... Also, 2 days ago there was the presale for the few who owned an American Express card... And there was no limit of tickets they could buy, so it seems most of them were bought that day... And yesterday the rest disappeared in an istant, of course.

:blank:

Sorry for my complain, but it's really... Unfair for all of us.

It seems Live Nation is trying to convince the band to have another date in Italy... But who knows if they'll accept and, if they do, when they'll come...

Yes, that's a bit unfair, I agree!

I think there are fans that only know songs like "Viva La Vida" oder "Talk", who everybody knows... and then the true fans, who know every song, didn't make it!

I'm really sorry for you! :( You deserve a front-row-ticket!

Honestly, if you couldn't get tickets before the show, go down the night of the concert. I'm sure there will be scalpers selling tickets at cheaper prices if you get them just as the show is starting or if you miss the first song or something...Worth a shot.

I think that in order to get tickets you should have to do a test to see how much of a fan you are. For example, the test could involve naming every B-Side and single without looking. Anyone who can pass the test would have priority on tickets, (and a discounted price :D). Everyone else would have to pay full price! :sneaky:

A much fairer system, yes?

YKYATCW...

I know it sounds simple (and I probably won't be able to express this as eloquently or as passionately as it sounds in my head!) but merely when you know that, no matter what happens, you will never, ever be able to love another band quite as much as you do Coldplay.

Others may come close, but the passion you feel for this band is, quite frankly, impossible to match.

Yes, that's a bit unfair, I agree!

I think there are fans that only know songs like "Viva La Vida" oder "Talk", who everybody knows... and then the true fans, who know every song, didn't make it!

I'm really sorry for you! :( You deserve a front-row-ticket!

I think that in order to get tickets you should have to do a test to see how much of a fan you are. For example, the test could involve naming every B-Side and single without looking. Anyone who can pass the test would have priority on tickets, (and a discounted price :D). Everyone else would have to pay full price! :sneaky:

A much fairer system, yes?

:laugh3::laugh3: That would be a perfect system!!! :lol:

Honestly, if you couldn't get tickets before the show, go down the night of the concert. I'm sure there will be scalpers selling tickets at cheaper prices if you get them just as the show is starting or if you miss the first song or something...Worth a shot.

Dany I'm so sorry :hug:

Thank you all :heart: :hug:

Luckily I "solved" my problem, because I'm not going to Turin, but...

I'm going to NICE! :vuvuzela:

... Hoping the seats on the bus I ordered this afternoon weren't already occupied :uhoh:

When the only reason you like having a cold sometimes is because you think you can sound more like Chris Martin... :|

Whaat? :laugh3: :chris: