✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

Bebop28

That's really beautiful, I love it !

So yes do it... even if I know how old you are:D

What ??? :shocked2:

How is that possible ?? (maybe with the different versions ?)

When you spend almost an hour with your sister sending violent comments on Deezer to people who critize Coldplay... :) Grrrr it made me crazy and really naughty ! Their arguments are so ridiculous :veryangry2:

Lol. Don't worry. I dont want kids anytime soon.

ok..... i have alot.... here goes,

1.when all you think about during a school band performance is their lack of wisdom for not playing a coldplay song

2. when your own relatives won't call you your name anymore, instead they insist on calling you CML(Chris Martin Lover)

3. When your friend, who doesn't even care for the band, knows everything about coldplay by memory because of what you've told her so many times.

4. when you won't even call Chris Martin "Chris Martin" anymore, instead you always refer to him as "My Chrissy"

5. when you've now decided that if you have a boy kid that you will name him Chris.

6. when you've named your model of a ship that you're building for a project "The Chrissy"

7. when you spend all your free time either drawing chris martin or writing about how much you love him

8. when you randomly start drawing an equal sign on your hand

9. when you have like 1000 pics of Chris and coldplay all over the place

When the only music you listen to is Coldplay's.....every single day. Nothing else will do, compares, even comes close.

When you spend any spare minute you can on Coldplaying.com.

When you wonder if you can actually really be in love with Chris. Like, really in love, even though you don't really know him on a personal level. (I sound pathetic):embarassed:

anytime[/size] soon.

Haha I'm stupid I wanted to say that I DON'T know your age :D But anyway I told about this name to my sister today, and she totally agrees with me : it's really beautiful ! :)

When you ALWAYS see Coldplay or Chris or anything related to Coldplay everywhere, then my heart stops, then I read it again, then I'm bored :lol:

When you try to talk to your parents about Coldplay for the billionth time, and your dad turns to your mom and says "we need to get her some medicine or something for this Coldplay obsession!"

:uhoh: Those men in the pretty white coats will never get me! :escaping:

:P

when you find out that your friend has just been murdered by her boyfriend and the only thing that keeps you sane is listening to coldplay viva la vida /death and all his friends................... :cry::)

:stunned: Holy crap! I'm SO sorry, are you okay?! :hug:

Listen to Everything's Not Lost from Live 03, that's what got me through the most recent death in my life... :\

when you find out that your friend has just been murdered by her boyfriend and the only thing that keeps you sane is listening to coldplay viva la vida /death and all his friends................... :cry::)

OMG what happened???!!!! :stunned: :cry: