✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

Bebop28

Quote:Originally Posted by muffinsandmusic;2898006

..when your're always happy when you look at your timetable and your next lesson is music, because you sung Viva la Vida in it once

by the way : it sounded terrible and our music teacher has no idea of coldplay. he gave us a little text about the band and there was really written, that their album was called 'a rush of wood to the head'

WTF ! Do you sing Coldplay songs in music lessons ???

I want to study with you, even if the high school is over for me !

yeah we really did that :D Our teacher began the lesson by showing us the painting of Delacroix and asking us, what we think of it. It was like an electric shock for me and I said, that it is the cover of 'viva la vida or death and all his friends' from coldplay. Then we read the lyrics in english and german, talked about the meaning of the song and ..well..sung it. Our teacher even tried to play it on the piano:D that was my favourite school lesson ever.

back to topic:

.. when you have a big grin on your face every time you see your tickets.

.. when you're trying to brainwash your friends, by sending them all your coldplay songs

.. when you're going to a music museum, where you can try every possible instrument and you're trying a bass, the drums and every instrument, that the band ever used in their songs :D I had to think of them all the time

.. when you're going to a music museum, where you can try every possible instrument and you're trying a bass, the drums and every instrument, that the band ever used in their songs :D I had to think of them all the time

I would do the same!!!!!:D

That is pretty cool :)

Hehe. Thanks! : )

.. when you have a big grin on your face every time you see your tickets.

Hahaha. I do the same!

But sometimes, instead of grinning, I giggle. Once my best friend asked why I giggled by myself. And she didn't really notice me holding the ticket. And I'm like, "Oh, nothing." I just wouldn't tell her. She doesn't really connect with me when I talk about Coldplay. Haha. :\ :thinking:

...when you have a picture of jonny and chris on your diary and every second word in it is 'coldplay'

when you can't concentrate in a physicsexam, because there's a coldplay sticker on your pen...

I can't concentrate, because of your pen! ( she's my twinsister and we're sitting next to each other)

im proud of u marisa :smug:

mmmmmmmmmm when in history class...stupid prof. lectures on Adam Smith's economics and you dotn pay attention at all until he says..."Adam Smith was born in Kirkcaldy Scotland in 1723......" and you think :idea2: GUY BERRYMAN WAS BORN IN KIRKCALDY SCOTLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:dance:

hah hah thank you liz!! :)

When you mention Chris Martin to your friend and she says that "apparently Chris Martin is a fugly motherfucker" and then you feel a sort of hollow feeling inside... :cry:

yeah I'm pretty far gone now... :laugh3:

Ahww, trust me you arn't the only ne who feels like that;)

I ALWAYS defend him.. Whatever they say about him, it's even annoying sometimes..

We are good fans:P We never want to cause him harm:smug:

Quote:Originally Posted by
illuvcoldplay;2900192

when youre having an argument with your boyfriend and you go But "Chris" you don't understand and (your boyfriend's name ain't Chris)

Oi, that's pretty bad:laugh3:

I actually, luckily, never did something like that before:P

trust me I had loadsssss of making up to do after that................... which made me mad with myself because he was wrong in the first place..............

@LoversInJapan: haha I was just like "Well, apparently half of Coldplay's fans think he's burning hot" and then she confessed she had never seen him before and had just "heard that somewhere." and I was like, "What? Why did you say that then?" and she just shrugged and said that she was trying to contribute something of value to the conversation, which was sort of funny. She doesn't know much about Coldplay. She's actually a really big Korn fan, haha, so there you go.

trust me I had loadsssss of making up to do after that................... which made me mad with myself because he was wrong in the first place..............

Ahw poor thing:( Fights are pretty much always useless, I hate them:(

I always get into fights with my father, but I think he deserves it:smug:

So everything turned alright afterwards? That's a good thing:) Life is hard, but we'll turn out alright eventually:)

Ahw poor thing:( Fights are pretty much always useless, I hate them:(

I always get into fights with my father, but I think he deserves it:smug:

So everything turned alright afterwards? That's a good thing:) Life is hard, but we'll turn out alright eventually:)

well after that we were fine but we've broken up now and some days its really hard because we had a lot in common the top being our love for coldplay and music but when I'm down I listen to my coldplay and that's when I know that everything's not LOST

well after that we were fine but we've broken up now and some days its really hard because we had a lot in common the top being our love for coldplay and music but when I'm down I listen to my coldplay and that's when I know that everything's not LOST

I'm so sorry:( But Coldplay cures!:D Music is an amazing thing :)

Everything's gonna be allright:kiss:

Lights will guide you home and ignide your bones and someone will defiantly try to fix you;):kiss:

ok now I'm gonna cry ..............................

thans LoversinJapan.........you are very sweet

Ahwww don't cry:P Although I have to say that crying helps to be able to get over it. At least it works for me:) It's weird, but when I'm down and I listen to The Scientist, I'm crying.. Such a strange thing..

I really can't live without music, I'll probably be dead a long time ago. It kinda saved my life:D And the most amazing part is that in whatever mood you are in, there is a Coldplay song that's matching to your mood. It's so funny:P

A lot of shit happens to people, that's called life and it sucks.. But you can better deal with it and be done with it, Then just feeling miserable about it for years. That's what I learned:) (In my really short period of being here on this earth :P)

So offtopic, but who cares!:D

You are addicted to Coldplay when you go see them 3 times this year:lol: (Yeah I know that I'm really lucky :D)

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

1. You stay up until 5AM in the morning on Coldplaying.com

2. You end up downloading every fake VLVODAAHF torrent out there, JUST in case its genuine (ok, maybe thats just stupidity :P)

3. You spend hours procrastinating by making Coldplay related avatars and sigs

4. You buy a record player for the sole purpose of playing Coldplay vinyls

5. The 12th of June is the best day of the year

6. You go into the nearest Apple store and immediately go on Youtube to watch 'See You Soon' Live 2003 on an iPod Touch

7. Your friends threaten to hit you around the head with your X&Y CD

8. You can't help but smile (and consequently look stupid) when a Coldplay song is played in a public area (like a music store)

Yups, pretty much the same here, but i'd also add:

9. When your doing any exam, Coldplay songs just can't get out of your head!

10. Wanting to paint my walls in the way the singles have been done [with the paint-looking single artwork]. Hopefully it's a work in progress :)

11. Anything that has a background/ringtone and so forth... flooded with Coldplay.

12. Having a ringtone, and when someone rings, purposely hold the call for 20 or so seconds to sing to the ringtone itself [lol..]

13. Randomly sing Coldplay songs oudly in class, school, home, or when i'm supposed to be paying attention to someone/something.

14. Search for news articles for Coldplay and Chris Martin.

15. Yeah, dream about em. lol.

And the list continues, if I put my mind to it lol.

^ Sorry to hear about the above illuvcoldplay :( hopefully it gets better :)

Lovers in japan i can't remember your name..is it Jantine?????Thanks...............love-smileys-emoticons18.gif................

yeah and youre addicted to coldplay when you spend 3500 on a plane ticket and take a 12 hour flight so u can see them live in concet

Yeah it's jantine;) You remember it right:P

3500 american dollars? Oh dear.. That's a lot:stunned: I wouldn't been able to afford that, since I'm only 19:P

I'm lucky that I'm pretty close to Rock Werchter( hour and a half with a car I think..) and Nijmegen is even closer:)

13. Randomly sing Coldplay songs oudly in class, school, home, or when i'm supposed to be paying attention to someone/something.

Haha I do that all the time:laugh3:

Ahwww don't cry:P Although I have to say that crying helps to be able to get over it. At least it works for me:) It's weird, but when I'm down and I listen to The Scientist, I'm crying.. Such a strange thing..

I really can't live without music, I'll probably be dead a long time ago. It kinda saved my life:D And the most amazing part is that in whatever mood you are in, there is a Coldplay song that's matching to your mood. It's so funny:P

A lot of shit happens to people, that's called life and it sucks.. But you can better deal with it and be done with it, Then just feeling miserable about it for years. That's what I learned:) (In my really short period of being here on this earth :P)

So offtopic, but who cares!:D

You are addicted to Coldplay when you go see them 3 times this year:lol: (Yeah I know that I'm really lucky :D)

Totally agree with you ! I could live without music... EXCEPT Coldplay :)

And that's not weird at all, I often (always;)) cry when listening to The Scientist :heart:

When you buy an expensive magazine because it contains a Chris' interview with pics... on 2 little pages :\ But no matter, I'm sure we all could spend lot of money for anything related to Coldplay:D