✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

Bebop28

Yeah it's jantine;) You remember it right:P

3500 american dollars? Oh dear.. That's a lot:stunned: I wouldn't been able to afford that, since I'm only 19:P

I'm lucky that I'm pretty close to Rock Werchter( hour and a half with a car I think..) and Nijmegen is even closer:)

13. Randomly sing Coldplay songs oudly in class, school, home, or when i'm supposed to be paying attention to someone/something.

Haha I do that all the time:laugh3:

I know its expensive and believe me I'm not rich I saved for it...........

when you deliberately choose London to finish your Legal studies (BAR )so that you can have a valid reason for going to a Coldplay concert(s) in London ............. so its really 50, 000 US not 3500 ....

The Benefits __ becoming an attorney and seeing coldplay all in one

your completely heartbroken that your sky plus box has broken

meaning you lose 3 coldplay gigs, and every single coldplay music video :( and you cant get it back!

Ah I'm so sorry:cry: That absolutely sucks.. That happened to me too a year ago and I was about to cry:P

You're only listening to Coldplay for the whole evening (I have some other fav artists too:P Although Coldplay is my most fav band:D)

The H&M in my city is the littlest in the world I'm sure, so I don't have much hope :p

When your sister plays Coldplay songs without you asking anything, and many B-sides ! And she sings too, that means she's listening to it when I'm not at home :) Ha ha I'm so good to brainwash people :D

when your brother is drinking an english beer and said "i wonder if guy has tasted it :thinking:" :lol:

Edit: ^^ i have caught my brother doing that, he actually asked me to pass him VLV and LIJ... i have also caught my mom doing the VLV rhythm :D

Oh yeah! Same for my mom :) My father doesn't, but he said that Chris has an exceptional voice :)

But my sister really loves them, of course she's not as fan as me, but that's a good start !

... but all my family is brainwashed... what can I do now ? :D