✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

Bebop28

Oh yeah! Same for my mom :) My father doesn't, but he said that Chris has an exceptional voice :)

But my sister really loves them, of course she's not as fan as me, but that's a good start !

... but all my family is brainwashed... what can I do now ? :D

Let them take you to Coldplay concerts:P And let them pay:lol:

^^ get your cousins, or your friends brainwashed too!:sneaky: lol

i got my cousin into coldplay too! :D, well she already had some songs but she had already forgotten about them and i keep telling her random coldplay facts :lol:

Oh yeah I started with my cousin : A Rush of Blood to the Head for her birthday :D

For my friends that's not possible, Coldplay is not much their musicstyle :undecided:

Oh LoversInJapan, that's what you're doing to see Coldplay concerts ? :P

Where so you live in the Netherlands... Amsterdam ? :heart:

For my friends that's not possible, Coldplay is not much their musicstyle :undecided:

yeah same for me, they are all into their bands/singers or they don't have any favourite one at all.... sometimes it's better if you are the only one who loves an specific band, i tend to get angry if people say random things that aren't true considering themselves as a "fan".

back on topic... when you are constantly thinking what can you post in this thread :lol:

when you sleep three hours because you're so excited for your concert.

in 64 days!!!

Hmmm could I say you're getting insane ? :lol:

In 63 days if you sleep one minute that would be really great :D

When you feel a little guilty listening to Kings of Leon because they beat out CP at the Grammys.

Boooooh you don't deserve to be on this forum ! :D

(When you feel guilty listening to U2 because Bono is a WANKER :lol: Ann when you've erased the only Kid Rock song you had on your ipod;))

...when you are walking at school and there is a sign that says: "Viva La Familia"(or something like that) and your reaction is: "Viva La Vida?! :thinking:". Then you just smile at yourself :lol:

... When you are soooo happy because your VLV shirt just arrived :D...but your butterfly one and your bracelets havent arrived :/

when you're taking a walk with your dog and it starts raining so you hole yourself up under your umbrella and you're fingers immediately push the buttons on your iPod so "Rainy Day" starts playing and although the weather is really shit you can't stop but smile and laugh and all of a sudden you are totally happy :wacky: ...even my dog glanced at me in disbelieve :D

Boyfriends don't have to say anything about Coldplay ! That's all ! :D

When you spent 10minutes to count how many days remain until your concert... I had to restart many times because I was really slow :D So that's 102 days and 171 days YAY ! :) (69 days between the 2, that's easy to remember ;))